Escape to nature at Sunrise Cabin, located in Red River Gorge, Kentucky. This serene cabin is fully equipped with a secluded hot tub, free WiFi, beautiful farm views and a breathtaking sunrise! Located just 20-minutes within all major attractions and hiking trails the Red River Gorge has to offer! After day of hiking, soak in the hot tub and gaze at the stars.
The kitchen is fully equipped. Just bring your choice of food, beverage, and seasonings! The upstairs loft features a full bed, while the pullout sofa offers sleeping for an additional two. A television with DVD players is located in the upstairs loft, while the downstairs TV comes with a fire-stick. Our concierge services is here to assist you with all details of your stay, big and small.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Upstairs Loft): Queen Bed |
Enjoy a quiet escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Cooking at the cabin will be easy and convenient in the fully equipped kitchen.
After a full day of outdoor fun, retreat to the loft for a peaceful night's sleep. There is additional sleeping offered in the pullout sofa, with extra linens, blankets, and pillows provided.
-- THE LOCATION --
The property is located on the top portion of a steep driveway, offering privacy and fabulous farm views - featuring a gorgeous sunrise. A 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. The Hemlock Lodge offers a gigantic outdoor pool, kiddie pool, and picnic area during the summer. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddle boarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Satisfy your hunger at Miguel's Pizza, Red River Rockhouse, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, private hot tub, TV with Fire Stick, fire pit, charcoal grill, covered deck w/ outdoor furniture, and more.
- Fresh linens and towels, paper goods coffee, filters, and basic supplies. All you'll need to bring is food and the beverage of your choice!
- Secluded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, etc.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: a car is required and 4-wheel drive is recommended
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
* NOTE: These cabins, while having deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if you have an unexpected change of plans. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day!
This cozy, one-loft cabin is perfect for those weekend getaways and has most everything you need when away from home. Sitting at the top of a hill overlooking the farm, the sunrise from the porch makes mornings a joy. Sit in the hot tub at night as you look for shooting stars This is the place where memories are made. Come see everything the Sunrise Cabin, The Red River Gorge, Natural Bridge State Park, and the Daniel Boone National Forest have to offer!
Located just 20-minutes within all major attractions and hiking trails the Red River Gorge has to offer!
Ethan Lane Cabins
Возможное количество гостей
Campton, Кентукки, США