Just minutes to Ennis and the famous Madison River! Hot tub, panoramic views, luxury amenities and end-of-the-road privacy on 10 forested acres. Custom wood home with high end yet comfortable furnishings and details both inside and out. Surrounded by nature but sheltered in a serene space.
Madison Mountain Oasis is a custom wood home on 10 forested acres with stunning views overlooking Ennis Lake and the majestic Gallatin and Madison Mountain ranges as well as the entire Madison Valley. Many extra details, custom finishes, and thoughtful included amenities will insure your stay is relaxing and special. Private, secluded yet accessible, and comfortable for friends or families.
Unique features include:
- a hot tub for watching the sun rise over the mountain or soaking under the stars after a long day of adventures
- luxury linens and down duvets on all beds
- master bedroom has views from all windows, black out drapes for privacy and sleeping in, and private access to the deck with a lovely sitting area for sunrise over the mountains or alpenglow evenings
- a large soaking tub in the en suite master bath with forest views, and bath salts included, as well as a spa shower with multiple massaging shower heads and a rain shower
- 3 outdoor spaces for dining, lounging and enjoying the sage scented mountain air, featuring teak furniture, custom pine dining tables, cushioned lounge furniture and an oversized hammock
- well appointed kitchen with stainless appliances and high end china and glassware, and plenty of serving ware
- spacious yet cozy living area with a fireplace, huge picture window, leather club chairs and wool rug, and large entertainment cabinet featuring a retractable 55" TV with satellite, DVD and bluetooth indoor/outdoor speakers
- WIFI available throughout the home
- landscaped yard with a custom granite and flagstone fire pit, walkout patio with double chaise lounge and chair, children's log playhouse and toddler swing
- for families: gear free for use onsite includes and portable crib, BOB jogging stroller and Maclaren umbrella stroller, child carrier backpack, and booster chair
- close proximity to fly fishing on the world-class Madison River
- only one hour from Bozeman, and 1.5 hours to Yellowstone National Park
- nearby town of Ennis, Montana features a classic western Main Street with restaurants, fly fishing shops, coffee shops, boutiques, and spa services like massage and yoga
- historic Virginia City, 45 minutes away, offers stagecoach and train tours for a real taste of the Old West mining days
- horseback riding, fishing, white water rafting, hot springs, golf, hiking, and more are within 30 minutes or less
Our neighborhood is a quiet collection of custom homes, each with their own unique style. Homes are spaced far apart, in 10 and 20 acre parcels, extending up the foothills of the Tobacco Root Mountains through sagebrush and pine forest. It is common to see a variety of wildlife on the drive to our home: antelope, deer, moose, mountain bluebirds, sandhill cranes, eagles and osprey, marmot, chipmunks, and many more. Our neighbors appreciate the relaxed pace of life in Montana, so we ask our guests to respect this by maintaining a leisurely speed on our gravel roads.
Возможное количество гостей
McAllister, Монтана, США