Enjoy the Sunrise and Moon Rise over the water from this amazing property! The Den faces SE with a wall of glass overlooking Premier Pokegama Lake and it's islands! One block to the TIOGA RECREATION AREA, LEVEL lake shore, no steps to the water, a sandy beach, a hard sand bottom, and zero entry shallow swimming area. Includes a Private dock. Boat to the golf course, restaurants, and multiple beaches. I'ts a quick drive into town too..breweries, wine bar, Reif Center, and festivities!
TIOGA RECREATION AREA ENTRANCE JUST 1 BLOCK AWAY!!!
NEVAEH PROPERTIES - THE DEN is a Brand New Space for 2. It offers a private entrance and resides next to the owners building.
The Den is ideal for a couples get away or for those visiting the TIOGA RECREATION AREA (one of the trail heads is just down the block)
If you have more than 2 in your group, we have you covered...up to 20!
At NEVAEH PROPERTIES, we have multiple buildings on 600+ feet of contiguous lake shore residing on 6 private acres.
Our properties can accommodate groups from 2 to 20 people – IN BEDS. Each building has its own deck, beach, dock, and parking. We can help you mix and match properties to deliver private accommodations for larger gatherings……don’t we all like a little privacy?..........I mean, I love my family & friends, but I still want a private space for myself and my little family unit, especially when vacationing with a larger group.
To accommodate 6 people, see property listing #352786 – The Cottage
To accommodate 12 people, see property listing # 284674 - The Beach House
To accommodate more than 12, client must rent multiple properties.
This Building Features:
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE
* Living Quarters with Corner Stone Fireplace
* 1 BR
* 3/4 Bath
* Full Kitchen
* SE Facing for spectacular Sunris and Moon rise
* Open floor plan, 5-foot windows facing the lake for a 180-degree view
* 3-acres of privacy at the end of a paved road
* Level, beautiful sand beach!
* Located on Central Part of Lake - quick, easy access to everything!
* Down the block from one access point to TIOGA RECREATION AREA
* (5) miles to BREWERIES, WINE BAR, shopping, Reif Center, and festivities!
* Large turn-around area for parking and boat trailers
* Boat to golf course, restaurants, islands, and beaches...tons to explore!
* End of a paved road
* Private dock
* Boat landing within (1) mile of property
* Pokegama Lake (6,800 acres) is connected to the Mississippi River chain with access
to thousands of acres of additional water fun
What about level lake shore? Why is it such a big deal? ....Have you ever been to a lake property where you had to take stairs (lots of stairs in most cases) just to get from the building down to the water? Have you done this carrying a cooler? Or a toddler? Or both? Only to realize you forgot sunscreen and then had to trek back up.....and then back down AGAIN!!! Can Grandma make it down all those steps? Not a Problem here, at NEVAEH PROPERTIES, all of our buildings are on level lake shore and very close to the waters edge…..which means when the "littles" are napping or down for the night, you can still be on the beach or sitting around the camp-fire with everyone else.
We can help you create your ultimate family vacation by mixing and matching accommodations based on your group size.
Additional amenities on Pokegama and accessible by boat include:
* (3) eating establishments, multiple islands with sandy beaches
* (18) hole public golf-course directly across from the property
* Boat landing less than 1 mile from our property
* 20+ feet of water clarity, incredible fishing
* Beaches, Boating, exploration, and so much more!
We have connections for pontoon, jet-ski, and fishing boat rentals.
Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards are available for rent by the week. We also have 3rd party connections for pontoon boats, fishing boats, and jet-ski's.
Keywords: Grand Rapids, Pokegama Lake, Lake Pokegama, Drumbeater Island, Nesbit Island, Zorbaz, Judy Garland, Pokegama Golf, Fishing, Beaches, Water sports, pontoon boat rental, Tioga Recreation Area
Not many properties on Pokegama Lake offer level lake shore, but ours does!!! This means EVERYONE has access to the water from the youngest to the oldest. No one has to go up and down stairs all day long and it also means you can still enjoy the beach while little ones are napping. Our property is located on the main body of water at the end of a paved road just a few miles to downtown and also offers incredible access to all the lake amenities - golf, restaurants, and several beaches. We are 1/4 mile from the Tioga Recreation area (Mountain biking area currently under construction) and close to a boat landing.
Возможное количество гостей
Cohasset, Миннесота, США