Quarters 411, or known by us as The House Next Door, is next door to us, your hosts. We are centrally located in Canton in a quiet neighborhood and are within walking distance to downtown Canton and the new Performing Arts Center. When you're in town for a special event, you will be close to local event centers.
Welcome to our inviting three-bedroom, two-bathroom home within walking distance to downtown Canton. We’re conveniently located near Canton’s new Performing Arts Center and a five minute drive from local event venues. Enjoy an evening sipping wine at Calico Skies Vineyard less than five miles from the house. Take in some South Dakota scenery while hiking and fishing in Newton Hills State Park, just six miles away. Canton is less than 10 miles off I-29, and Sioux Falls is a short 20-minute drive.
AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT IN THE AREA:
-Golf and disc golf
-Fine dining options
-Walking distance to city parks and public library
- Two story 1200+ square feet
- Fully furnished 3 bedrooms with a king bed, day bed with trundle, double bed, 2 twin bunks, and device charging stations
-Comfy beds, plush (and plentiful!) towels
- 1 full bathroom on second story and ¾ bathroom on main level
- All of the essentials: shampoo, body wash, toilet paper, paper towels, towels, dish/laundry soap, dryer sheets and more
- Free washer and dryer on-site
- Central heat and air
- All the utensils, plates and dishes
- Full set of pots, pans, knives, utensils, etc.
- Full size fridge
- Crock Pot
- Assortment of herbs/spices/seasoning provided
- Coffee Pot with coffee provided
- 55" Smart TV w/ sound bar
- Prime Video
- Local TV Channels
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Hassle-free keyless self check-in
- Longer stays are welcomed for everyone
- A quick cleaning/refresh will be provided every 7 days (guests are expected to do their own laundry and towels
- Iron and ironing board are provided to keep you looking spiffy
OTHER AMENITIES AVAILABLE
- Extra queen air bed
- Board games
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor seating on back deck
- Fresh vegetables from the garden in season
My husband and I are both US Army veterans and have lived in Canton, SD for over 20 years. We are proud of our service to our country and are proud to share Quarters 411 with you. One of the things that we remembered from our Army days was that the houses that the generals lived in was always called “Quarters” and then the house number. We want you to feel like a General during your stay at Quarters 411 and decided that we would incorporate our military roots into the name of our business. We look forward to providing you with excellent service at Quarters 411.
This home is centrally located in Canton in a quiet neighborhood. Quarters 411 is close to the high school, churches, downtown Canton, and so much more. We love it here and look forward to hosting you!
Возможное количество гостей
Кантон, Южная Дакота, США