A beautiful, large flat in London with free parking & a large private garden. A 10 minute walk to Wandsworth Town Overground (cute cafes) for a 15 minute train journey to the Southbank & East Putney Station (underground - district line), you can be at Piccadilly circus/central in 40 mins.
Bright scandinavian inspired home with a luxurious spin. The kitchen is brand new, and there are touches of marble throughout the property which has been newly renovated. There are 2 entrances to the flat, the front entrance which leads into the kitchen, and the garden entrance, where french doors lead off of the lounge and into the garden.
This flat will be your private home whilst you are staying with us. There will be no other guests or tenants to worry about.
Общение с гостями
Myself and my property management team will be available 24/7 via Airbnb, email, or phone to provide any assistance you may need.
Другие важные подробности
This flat is centrally located in order to reach Central London and other sites you might want to see:
- We have 2 private parking spaces on site if you have a car
- Only a 10 minute walk to East Putney station where you can catch the district line into Central London or the other direction into Wimbledon
- Only a 12 minute walk to Wandsworth Town where you will find many shops and cafes. A great place to grab a coffee and brunch before heading off on the train to central london (Waterloo, London Bridge, Etc.)
- Our flat is a 4 minute walk to the lovely Wandsworth Park, which is great for going on runs, grabbing a tea at the Put Put Cafe, enjoying the tennis court, and soaking in the scene of the river Thames
- We are also located 4 minutes away from several busses that will take you over to Clapham Junction in 10 minutes, which is a major travel hub and a great place to go shopping
- Loads of yoga studios and gyms around, such as The House of Yoga which is a 15 minute walk, located at Putney Station and there's also a Virgin Active, if you are member, that is a 5 minute walk away
- We have a local pub, called the Hop Pole, which is just directly across the street from our flat. There is also Queen Adelaide which gets quite busy over the weekend, as it is another great local neighbourhood bar
Please use the garden to smoke if you need to. Also if you have pets, please clean up after him or her if he uses the bathroom in the garden. We also have a dishwasher, so please use this to your advantage. If anything is broken, let us know and we can work something out.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, I currently live in London. I have rented out the flat that we own in London here on Airbnb and we've had a great experience meeting new people and inviting people into our home.
I am outgoing, yet tidy and respectful. I love to travel, go out to bars for drinks, and have a good old fashioned laugh and dance. I also like to balance everything out with a nice hard workout at the gym, or a Vinyasa Yoga class.
My life motto: "You can only do what you can do and that's all that you can do."