Olga´s is a charming, two-story home in the heart of Oaxaca. Just 3 blocks from both the Veinte de Noviembre market and zocalo (central plaza), you will be in walking distance to all major sites in the city. In addition, you will have the advice and assistance of owner Olga, who lives on the bottom floor and can help you to find your way around or simply offer suggestions for day trips.
Located behind a high wall with a locking door, we offer a secure and peaceful place from which to explore and enjoy the colonial beauty and cultural diversity of the capital.
Please reserve at least a week before so we have enough time to be ready for your arrival.
- 1 shared bathroom
- 1 room with an individual bed
- 1 room with a double bed
- 1 room with a king size bed.
- Free coffee.
- A free tour around the city (if Silvia is around)
- Kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, and microwave
- Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, and bars
- Laundry service is not available at the house but there is one available next
- Bus stop one block from the house, numerous taxis
- Pack and play crib with carseat and changing tray available.
- Experience. We are an open-minded family that have been happily hosting visitors from all over the world since 1993.
Prices in USD.
Monthly price: 800 USD
The minimum stay is one week for festivities like Holy Week, Guelaguetza, Day of the Dead and Christmas-New Year.
Olga lives in a room on the bottom floor, but the rest of the house (living room, kitchen, etc.) is available for your use.
Общение с гостями
Olga is available to the degree that you'd like. If you want advice don't be afraid to ask! Otherwise, Olga will give you the space you need to enjoy your stay at the house.
Please no strangers in the house, this is for your own security and ours.
Married to an American.
Love to travel.
Love mezcal and grasshoppers!
I can provide information prior to your stay in Oaxaca and tips to travel around Mexico...