Large family home w big yard
B1 - Queen bed + ensuite; B2 - Queen bed; B3 - King single with trundle; home office; large bathroom; full laundry; kitchen with 2 ovens; dining, living area.
Upstairs: B4- 2 x king singles + 1 Queen Bed
Please note we live in the house with our 4 children but have decided to rent it out while we are away as we love to travel and stay in other people's homes.
Please be aware, the wardrobes, shelves, fridge/freezer etc will not be empty but we can always make plenty of space for your things depending on what you need.
Please feel free to use anything from our pantry (and replace if appropriate!) If you have kids, we have lots of toys, books, a Springfree Trampoline, and basketball hoop, bikes, and kids DVDs which you are welcome to use.
Master bedroom with ensuite
Downstairs guest bedroom with queen size bed
Downstairs bedroom with 2 king single beds with trundle.
Upstairs bedroom is massive with 2 king single trundle beds and a queen size bed
Our home is your home. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Our entire house will be available to guests except for our home office which will be closed and will store some of our excess stuff!
Общение с гостями
We will be in the vicinity and only ever a phone call away.
When possible, we will always try to meet guests so we can handover keys and walk through the house and talk about the local area. If this is not possible, we will arrange a friend to meet you and we can talk through everything on the phone/ email beforehand.
- Please leave the house as you found it and respect it as it were your own.
- No parties whatsoever, including stag or hen parties.
- No smoking in the house or garden or naked flames (e.g. candles or tea lights) other than the BBQ (this invalidates our insurance policy).
- Pets are not allowed.
- You can have friends over, but please no loud parties.
- When checking out, please leave the house in a clean and tidy manner. You don't need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone's home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the house when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the house after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
- Have a great time!
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.