My clean, comfortable studio between Logan Circle and Dupont Circle is just a 15 min walk to the DC Convention Center, a 14 min walk from the White House (!), and just a block from Whole Foods and all the great bars and restaurants on 14th Street (probably the trendiest street in DC these days).
My studio is quite large and has lots of amenities/features:
- 50" TV with a connected laptop (it doesn't get free-to-air, but you can log onto your Netflix, etc., and stream from the laptop to the TV)
- Heating / Air-conditioning
- Plenty of storage and hanging space
- Kitchen appliances: stove, microwave, oven, kettle, blender, juicer, full spice rack, plenty of utensils, etc.
- Other things: ironing board and iron, hair dryer, humidifier, light and noise-blocking curtains
You'll have access to the entire studio and laundry room.
Общение с гостями
I will be traveling. However, I am very responsive on email and phone, and I have a friend who lives down the hall should anything come up.
No particular house rules. Just the usual:
- Please keep clean and respect the place
- Please don't be loud so as to not disturb the neighbors
- Please do not bring over guests
- Please make sure only to use the side door to the apartment building
I'm 30 years old and love to play music, discuss world events, and enjoy the outdoors. I moved to DC in 2014 and really love the city and showing people around.
I work in International Development and am passionate about making the world a better place.