This warm and welcoming apartment is in Edgecliff which is only 4ks from the city centre, five minutes from buses and train station, close to restaurants, cafes and art galleries, close to the famous Rushcutters bay, Double Bay, Kings Cross, Paddington and the City Centre.
Private room with a bed, desk and build in wardrobes.
It's very close to transport – just a 5 minute walk to the train and buses.
Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, Kings Cross, Paddington and of course, the City Centre.
You will have access to a WiFi connection
Grocery & shops:
Also within 5 minutes are multiple grocery stores (incl ALDI & Coles), good coffee and food, a gym and more.
Tea & Coffee:
Help yourself to Tea and Coffee too.
The building has an internal coin-operated laundry for clothes washing
The apartment is on a main street so it could be noisy at night. However, there are disposable ear plugs in the room that you can use.
Clean towels are included.
Number of people:
Myself and my girlfriend Maria stay in the same apartment in a different room.
Feel free to ask me any questions :)
- The Laundry room is in level 4.
- Please only use the cutlery assigned to guests.
- The Kitchen is very small, please be mindful and do not spend prolonged period in the kitchen as my girlfriend and I need to use it as well.
- Please do not use the lounge area for prolonged time.
- There are disposable toilet seat covers in the toilet. Please use a disposable toilet seat cover every time you use the toilet.
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love to meet new people and love sharing my apartment with friends and family. I enjoy working out, socialising, networking, as well as running my own recruitment business. I am really looking forward to welcoming visitors to my home.