Entire Apartment in the heart of Williamsburg Brooklyn just 3 blocks to the Bedford L Metro Station and 1 stop to Manhattan!
Check in is after 3pm and check out is by 12 noon. For any arrivals after 7pm, guests have access the apartment via a lockbox at the entrance steps of the building.
The apartment is on the top floor of a 3-story secure buzzer building (2 flights of stairs walkup). The building is pre-war and railroad in layout, so the apartment has two rooms on either end with their own entrances, with the common areas (kitchen, bathroom) in between. The apartment is pet-free.
- Each room on either end (north and south) are spacious 11' x 16' (176 square feet or 16 square meters)
- Private entrance from both rooms
- 10 foot ceiling
- 2 windows which let in bright light and breeze in each room
- Wireless internet throughout
- Full-sized bed in the south-facing room
- Full-sized bed in the north-facing room
- Twin sleeper sofa
- Flat screen 41" smart TV with Netflix in the north-facing room
- Electric kettles
- Assortment of teas
- Ceiling fan and desk fan in both rooms
- Air conditioner (summer)
- Central heat (winter)
Available to a maximum 4 people who:
- like a clean, calm environment
- doesn't smoke/do drugs
- Bathroom with full tub/shower
- Linens and towels
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- Coffee and french press
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Small kitchen
- Cooking supplies
- Access to free laundry washer and dryer in the basement
Другие важные подробности
Please provide your estimated arrival/departure times upon confirmation of the reservation. On the day of arrival, please notify me of any delays or en route time roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to arrival.
I'm also happy to provide transportation suggestions depending on the arrival airport.
Please no shoes inside the apartment
Please turn off the lights, air conditioner, fan when you are not in
Please close all windows if the day is forecasted to rain
Do not leave food in the room (other than dry goods)
Please wash dishes upon using them
Respect the neighbors
No overnight guests
Loves: Art, design, crafts, architecture, music, food, film, travel, minimal aesthetic/lifestyle