This private light-filled apartment occupies the entire top floor of our town house in picturesque Park Slope. Features an oversized bedroom and clawfoot tub. Walking distance to wonderful restaurants, boutiques, music venues, and Prospect Park!
This sunny, private top floor apartment in a beautiful Victorian town house is located in Brooklyn's premiere neighborhood, Park Slope, just a a block and a half away from the F, R and G Subway lines. The apartment has its own private entrance and includes an oversize bedroom, private bath, living room, dinette, and fully functional kitchen. The apartment features a bright white interior, creatively furnished with a mix of antiques and midcentury furniture.
- Hardwood parquet floors throughout
- Large windows with street and courtyard views
- Claw foot soaking tub with skylight
- King-sized bed with crisp white linens
- Fully functional kitchen with full size refrigerator (dishware, utensils, basic cooking essentials included)
-New full-sized pull-out couch which can comfortably sleep 2 additional guests
- Television, Wifi connection, Roku (so you can login to your own HBO or Netflix accounts)
- Ample closets and dresser space
- Complimentary coffee and tea
Walking distance to critically acclaimed restaurants, bars, boutiques and Prospect Park.
As our guests, you'll have your own private entrance with a separate staircase leading to your home away from home.
Общение с гостями
Our family lives on the first two floors of the house so we are close by should you like suggestions or information about local attractions and activities.
Другие важные подробности
You will be welcomed warmly. We are here for you should you have any questions, but otherwise enjoy your private apartment.
No smoking or parties. Treat the space with consideration and respect. :)