This beautiful, spacious 3BR/2 Bath home features many amenities perfect for your Kentucky experience! 1 King, 1 Full, 2 Twin, 1 Single Pull Out, 2 cozy couches, 2 air mattresses. Sleeps 10-11 total. Additional Fee for 7+ guests.
- Fully renovated in 2012 - Mid Century Modern - 2,000 square feet
- Sleeps 6-8 ( 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 2 Twin Beds (Bunk Beds), 1 pull-out full sofa, 1 regular sofa, Small Twin pull out chair bed, 2 air mattresses if needed (Queen and Twin).
- 3 private bedrooms. (1 King, 1 Full, 2 Twin Bed)
- 2 baths.
- 1 King Bed w/ private bathroom, shower, his/her vanity
- 1 full bed in large room (space for air mattress as well)
- 1 room with 2 single beds (Bunk Bed)
- 1 Sofa Bed (Full)
- 1 Sofa
- 1 chair which pulls out to single bed (in living room)
- 1 queen air mattress
- 1 single air mattress
- Dining room table that seats 8-10 or more (with leaves)
- Full Kitchen with new dishwasher
- Theater Room w/ HD projector (carpeted in 2013). This room can be private sleeping area as well (has door)
- Backyard Covered Patio w/ Grill
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in upstairs sleeping rooms and on patio.
- Open floor plan.
- Beautiful, large yard (.5 acres) that is gorgeous in the Spring for Derby!
- Quiet, low-traffic street - Stars Visible at Night - Lots of Trees
- Off street parking for 8 cars
- Fire Pit in backyard
- Wooden play yard
CLOSE TO ALL LOUISVILLE HAS TO OFFER!
- 1/8 mile to public transit (walking distance)
- Just 3 minutes from expressway (Close to I-264 and I-65)
- Less than 4 miles to Churchill Downs
- Less than 3 miles from airport
- .5 miles from hiking trails, parks and Louisville Zoo
- Minutes from the Highlands Neighborhood
- 1/4 mile (walking distance) from shopping center including grocery store, 7 restaurants (a mixture of local and chain eateries), pharmacy and hospital.
- $1400 per night (+7% sales tax) $1498.00
- Minimum Stay of 3 Nights
- 4th and 5th Night Discount of $900/night
Guests will not have access to locked room in the basement area or trampoline in backyard.
Общение с гостями
Hosts will be present at check-in to answer any questions and provide brief tour of the home. Hosts are available throughout your stay to help you or resolve any problems.
No smoking inside. No Pets (We are highly allergic).
Damage Deposit Required in case of damage to property. This will returned to your account if no damage.
Any illegal activity will be prosecuted.
Renter must sign a rental agreement prior to check-in.
Though we've lived and traveled all over the world, we are born and raised Louisvillians. We love Louisville. It is an incredible city and we're thrilled to share the Louisville experience with other travelers. We're creative types who enjoy great company, great books, great music and great food.