A safe haven for strays and travelers of all sorts. A place to relax and breathe, to feel content to be within and come home to. The house comes with some pretty punk amenities like a football table, dartboard, a lounging living room, and more. A cat lives here, she loves everyone and is very happy when company comes to visit and she's been the best kitty ambassador for all of my guests. Just check out the reviews! Everyone asks me to tell her they'll be back to see her.
- A cat lives here, she is part of my family and should be treated with the same, if not more, kind of respect and kindness with which we expect and demand to be treated ourselves, humans.
- I'll leave you a set of keys but please keep the noise down if you come home late. Travelers come and go, but I have to live here and I want to be on good terms with the neighbors, laying low, causing the least nuisance.
- Please, send a short note along with your booking request that shows you read the listing and my personal profile as well as some of my reviews and the house rules. Just want to make sure everything’s clear about what the property does and doesn’t offer. So I can ensure that you have a pleasant stay and eliminate any possible misunderstandings. In all cases is good to do some questions, the way people deal with them would tell you a lot about the future interaction.
У этого хозяина Гибкие правила отмены бронирования
Отмените более чем за 24 часа до начала поездки, и вы получите полную стоимость, включая сумму сборов. Отмените в течение 24 часов с момента начала поездки, и вы получите полную стоимость бронирования за вычетом первой ночи, но включая сумму сборов.
Easy going, laid back. I own the place I'm the Land Lord! I live with a cat and she is the Land Lady, her name is Ski Mask, a small terrorist cat rescued from the street and now risen to the rank of Lady of this Land.
- I traveled alot. I visited many places but where I actually lived was: Italy (Napoli), Germany (Berlin), Switzerland (Geneva), Spain (Barcelona), England (Bristol, Nottingham, London). I started off as a punk rock broke teenager with no plan B. I drifted on... both for music and for work, looking for fun wherever i could find it, fuelled by a good measure of playfulness and well-intentioned rebellion, guided by my own star. So, probably, I don't look like exactly what you can call a typical "local guy". I am a mix of all of my life experiences.
- Rarely do I eat meat, I eat meat only if it is offered to me, then I eat it for respect and gratitude, I do not want to appear a stuck up fundamentalist judgmental idiot. But i am basically vegetarian because I refuse to be cruel to animals and I want my home to feel clean and fresh, free of unpleasant smells from cooked meats.
- I wear tattoos and so I like body ink and piercings... I know enough guitar to play punk, and I can sing reasonably on key.
- I've been noseying on here for over a year or so now, got round to setting up a profile because I just finished renovating my apartment. I may be new in this app but as aforementioned, I'm a long-time traveler. I am very experienced seeing cities through fresh eyes, consequently, I am able to identify with travelers seeing a city for the first time and can help them plan an itenerary to see as much as possible. I would love it if I met travelers who also love music and/or are artists who could understand my mindset and creative drive. All forms of Art, including silk screen printers, painters, photographers, modeling, sculptors, conceptual artists, performance artists, filmmakers, graphic ... or maybe just smart thinkers that are humble with a fresh outlook on life, have a zest for life and take no experience for granted to get the most out of life.
*I love British accent; if I had a British accent, I would NEVER shut up.
*One of my goals in life is learning to speak properly Polish.
Tip 1: Airbnbs are looking for a family to stay with. Have a blast with your clients. Dont make it all about the money.
Tip 2: Think of it from the guest's perspective. They’ve probably been bouncing through airports, travelling out of backpacks or suitcases and occassionally in need of a beer as soon as they walk in the door.
Tip 3: Let the guest go to places that normally all the tourist do not go. Take them to special new places. All over the world every inch of our planet is beautiful. Its just the way you put it out. So share it.
Tip 4: Be open to learn and teach and you will have an incredible experience. Being comfortable in your own skin is never a bad thing, but there is absolutely no need to curl up like a hedgehog to defend the status quo.
Tip 5: Cookenings give you the chance to talk to your guest, in a flexible and fun way to create and connect.
Tip 6: If your guest doesn’t speak your language, use sign language and draw pictures to communicate. It works surprisingly well.
Tip 7: If there's one thing I've learned, it's that people get hungry at different times in the morning. Review operations and options for coffee and tea with your guests the night before. Then, if they get up earlier than you, (as may happen, especially if their internal clock is on a different time zone), they can help themselves.
Tip 8: It's the little things that really make your guests feel welcome. Clearing off an end table or creating a temporary nightstand out of a stack of books and a tray gives you a place to provide some niceties and your guest a place to put small personal items. Remember, the idea is to make your guest feel welcome, and you don't have to have a guest room to do that. Any planning or preparation you do in advance of your guest's arrival will show thoughtful consideration and reinforce the idea that you're happy to have them staying with you.
Tip 9: Consider how you can help make the rest of your guests' trip a little more comfortable. Offer access to your washer and dryer so they can continue their journey with clean clothes, and pack some snacks and treats for the road.
Tip 10: My dad told me "never discuss politics and religion with your mates in a pub".., pretty soon you'll be drinking alone!!! Not coincidentally they're the two main causes of violence on this planet, so eff that!
* Hit me up if you're in this area! it'd be cool to meet some like-minded individuals..
Well, there you have it. I look forward to meeting you when you come and stay with me.
Have a nice day.