Centrally located with cafes & bars right at your doorstep. The beach is just five minutes walk away and you're a short walk to the base of The Mount. This quirky 1950's Kiwi Bach is the perfect spot for a Mount holiday and exploring Tauranga and Bay of Plenty.
We are centrally located with food outlets right at your doorstep, shopping and movie theatre just a casual stroll up the street, the beach is just a five minute walk away, parks for children to play at, boat charter tours nearby, view of the cruise ships coming into Pilot Bay, the famous 'Mauao' to climb, and ample outdoor activities to partake in.
Free unlimited high speed fibre Wifi. 45' flat screen TV with Freeview channels and Cromecast, aerial connection to bring your own Sky box.
The master bedroom has one queen and a single bed with a second bedroom inside the house with three single beds. The sleep out (detached from the house) also has a queen and single bed.
There is a bathroom including shower bath internally. With an additional bonus of a hot outdoor shower under the shade of a Pohutukawa for after the beach.
The house is yours to enjoy in a secure fenced off section. The house is accessible via. a combination code, which we provide to you prior to your stay. This gives you easy access to check in at anytime of night and avoids juggling keys during your stay.
Общение с гостями
Having grown up locally we love being able to share our bach with guests from all over New Zealand and the World. We hope you park up the car, explore the local area and enjoy all that The Mount has to offer. Always happy to sort any issues or offer recommendations, we are not located on site but are always on email or phone.
Другие важные подробности
- 5 minute walk to the surf beach or paddle boarding at Pilot Bay.
- Variety of Bars, Cafes and Restaurants, Shopping, Movie Theatre, Park, etc at your doorstep. This does mean some nights you may experience the city and bar noise.
- There are plenty of wall heaters and a couple of gas heaters to keep you warm in winter, let us know if the bottles are empty. Electric blankets also on most beds to keep you snug at night.
- BBQ with plenty of outdoor seating and lighting for al fresco dining.
- Hot outdoor shower and extra toilet.
- Linen, shower and beach towels etc included, if you're staying for longer than a week we will launder during your stay.
Fenced and gated garden suitable for pets with prior approval, pets are not allowed inside the house.
No smoking inside the house or the sleep out.
Rubbish gets collected on Mondays, KleanaBins will come and empty the bin from garage.
Be considerate to our neighbours, they are lovely.
Rinse sandy/dirty feet and bodies with outside shower & foot wash before entering the house.
Report any damage, missing item or stain prone spill. This helps with arranging repair/replacement prior to the next guests.
Use anything at the house, but do not take anything from the house.
Enjoy the barbecue and clean for the next guests. There are a couple of gas bottles for the BBQ and heaters, please let us know when any are empty.
Close all windows on departure
Most Importantly – Have Fun at the Mount!!!