New listing discount!!! Updated home east of I-95. Close to the beach, Wilton Manors, downtown clubs. Open floorplan with lots of light. Large screened-in patio with gas grill. Quiet street located one block north of Wilton Manors. Relax in paradise
Bring family and friends with you to Fort Lauderdale to enjoy the warm sun, gentle breezes and white curling waves. In this home you will find the perfect place to enjoy all South Florida has to offer. This beautiful three bedroom home features two bathrooms, a beautiful fully equipped kitchen, large screened-in patio, and tropical yard. Two bedrooms have queen sized beds, one bedroom has two twin beds, and there is extra sleeping with a sleeper sofa.
This property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood on a dead-end street and in a location that can't be beat!
Our home is fully furnished with bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified.
Pets may be authorized for longer term rentals. Advanced approval is required. An addtional deposit will be requested.
You are able to use the entire house.
Общение с гостями
We live close by and are available to offer advice during your stay. The best way to reach us is via texting, if possible. I have the Airbnb app as well as Whats App. You may also call or email us.
We are able to communicate in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Другие важные подробности
Florida State Sales Tax 7% added to all rentals.
$500.00 Refundable Deposit/ Security Fee.
$125.00 Cleaning Fee
No Refund after Occupancy Date.
Do Not Set the A/C lower than 70°.
All children are considered guests.
Do Not Run A/C with Any Windows or Doors Open.
If you use the Grill, please make sure the Gas is turned to OFF and CLEAN THE GRILL after each use.
Please LEAVE the Bed Linens ON THE BED.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
1. Check-in time is 4pm.
2. Check-out time is 10am.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1.Guest renting the property must be over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period.
2. No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property. This is a Quiet Neighborhood. If loud voices are heard past 10:00PM, the neighbors WILL complain. If the police show up there WILL be a $350 fine charged to your card and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets are allowed unless you have obtained permission prior to rental; an additional security deposit will be required. All costs to repair damaged furnishings, wood floors, etc., caused by pets will be charged to Guest's credit card.
4. *** No smoking is allowed in the house. An additional $300 cleaning fee will be charged if smoke odor is dectected in the home.
5. If you drink alcoholic beverages please control yourself and your guests. No intoxicated guests will be permitted in the exterior of the facilities.
6. No loud conversation or noise in the patio area after 10:00 P.M. Be respectful to the neighbors.
7. Overnight guests are not permitted unless the owner authorizes them in writing.
8.The person making this reservation must explain these rules and regulations to everyone in his/her group, and said person will be responsible for everybody to follow the rules and regulations.
Cleaning: The house will be cleaned and inspected after your departure.
NO BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN BEDROOMS WHERE THE WOOD FLOORS ARE LOCATED. Liquid damages hardwood floors and it is expensive for YOU TO REPLACE IT.
1. You must understand your responsibility as an occupant and accept any financial burden for damages to your room(s)/property or its surrounding, caused by you or any members or your guest(s). You agree to pay by credit card on file or cash/debit card for the total repair or replacement costs of the room and the surrounding areas in the event of damage or loss, caused by yourself or any members of your party during your stay. Such damages and loss will be covered in writing and provided to you by the owner.
2. Please, no candles and no incense, thank you.
3. The actions of all guests are the sole responsibility of the reserving guest
4. The home is privately owned and the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of any guest.
5. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests, and those whom they invite to use the premises, are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises and the owners of the property cannot be held liable.
OTHER THINGS GOOD TO KNOW
1. Keep windows, doors and sliding doors close when you leave the house.
2. Do not move any furniture out of the house.
3. DO NOT throw any trash and paper into the toilet except toilet paper. A plunger is located under the kitchen sink. Guests are responsible for clogged toilets. The phone numbers for local 24 hr plumbers will be provided.
4. Be polite and respectful to the neighbors. Please respect this home and all its amenities and furnishings as well as the surrounding neighbors in the community.
5. The house is equipped with a lock box. To get into the house, you need a number code that will be sent you (via email, third party website chat, i.e. airbnb, or phone text message) in advance before your arrival.
NOTE: in order not to be locked outside your room or a house keep your phone or other electronic device with the code with you or write down codes on a paper and keep it in your pocket or otherwise you could be locked out.