Prenzlauer Berg is the artsy and hipster district. Our flat is only 2-min walk to Schönhauser Allee Station, where you could find the Metro, Tram and S-bahn trains that go only 4 stops to Alexanderplatz and any other districts.
The room is large and very bright because of the two big windows that absorb natural light from the outside. Even better, the room faces the inner yard of the building which is super quiet.
There are various Local Shops, Cafes & Bars that you'll find around the area
You will have the bright and spacious bedroom (22sqm) during your stay. The apartment is located in the garden-facing building (view of the inner yard), ensuring you a stay in one of Berlin's most popular district but minus all the noise.
The bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, a 2-seat sofa making a small living area within the room, a working space complete with WiFi and printer, and space in the wardrobe for your clothes.
The bedroom is perfect for individuals and couples planning to stay in lovely Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg.
Guests will have access to the whole apartment other than our room (Meaning you will have access to the bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom).
Общение с гостями
Privacy is something we respect. We will often be out of the apartment but always reachable via text or social media. However, if you ever need help with anything, we would be more than glad to lend a hand. We'll try our best to make your stay in our beautiful home and city a great one!
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is equipped with WiFi connection for the whole apartment.
Guests are also welcome to use the:
• Electric kettle
• Food processor
• Rice cooker
Guests can also help themselves with cereals, coffee, teas and chai lattes while they enjoy a smoke in the kitchen.
• Check-in time is 3PM & Check-out time is 11AM
• Late check-in after 10 PM will be charged 10€
• No Shoes Inside policy. Guests must take shoes off in the apartment. There are racks available for you to place your shoes inside in the hallway right next to the front door
• No parties or events. Partying can be done while you are out and about in this epic city!
• Not suitable for pets
• Smoking is allowed only in the kitchen
• No loud noises after 10 PM but you can come home anytime you want
• Keys are your responsibility, the guest will be 100% responsible for the key loss and any charges that follows for replacement of the keys
• Kitchen is allowed for microwave usage. No frying or grilling food in our house. Please clean up after usage
• STRICTLY no downloading off the internet (torrents of movies, songs, software, etc.). It is strictly prohibited in Germany and the fines would be crazy expensive (UP TO 3000€) and you could even face legal issues
• Please inform us in advance if you would like to leave your luggage during check out as we would need to arrange our schedule around it
Became hosts on April 2016
We are an AirBnb Host and Guest who have studied and work at a start-up company in Berlin for the past few years.
We do love traveling and to learn the new cultures, interacting with the locals and of course trying new foods. In total we've traveled over 29 countries and more than 100 cities globally.
Exploring new cities while staying at great-yet-affordable places is something we value as a traveler which is why we joined AirBnb and became hosts.
As hosts, we want fellow travelers to also have a great and affordable stay while in Berlin.
We would be super excited to show you our great city!
Andrea & Rusdi