Lovely house in Portmore - great location overlooking fields, on the edge of the New Forest, 1 mile from the sea and Lymington and close to Beaulieu. Brae House is an attractive & spacious 4 bedroom house, decorated in a modern and minimalist style.
Located in the small hamlet of Portmore, with easy access to the coast and right on the edge of the New Forest. Brae House is an attractive, 4 bedroom house, decorated in a modern and minimalist style. The house features 4 double bedrooms, with a lovely private garden, which is ideal for barbecues and alfresco dining. It is well equipped with a games room, Sky TV, Wi-Fi and a small library of books, DVDs and CDs.
The whole house is at your disposal! The only thing off limits is the large shed in the garden.
Общение с гостями
We've left a full house manual which should answer all your house-related questions. There is also a folder with restaurant and things to do recommendations. You are welcome to contact us if there are any problems.
* Please can you strip the used beds at the end of your stay.
* Please only use the towels put out for you.
* Please replace the house keys in the lock box on your departure.
* If you are bringing your dog, we ask that they are kept downstairs and not allowed on the furniture.
* No smoking in the house.
* Please look after our house!
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы