Warm, comfy and calm studio in Hornstull (west Södermalm) in Stockholm - great location with only 5 min to the metro and great bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Welcome to my cosy apartment, located in Hornstull - a hip but relaxed neighbourhood at Södermalm.
The apartment is perfectly located in the courtyard building on a quiet and beautiful courtyard with a great tapas restaurant in the street house. And lots of restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, the water front and public transportations just around the corner.
The apartment (34 sq meters) is a studio renovated 1 year ago. It has a modern bathroom with a big hot tub. The studio also has a beautiful tiled stove which you can light a fire in.
The apartment is well equipped and includes:
- Free WiFi
- Queen size bed (140 cm wide)
- Kitchen appliances
- Towels and bedlinen are included
Please note that the apartment is smoke free.
You're welcome to feel at home as long as you leave everything where you found it.
- Things should be put back in the same place as found.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, neither are pets.
- Noise should be kept at a minimum after 10 pm.
- No parties or other people in the apartment, unless notified and cleared with us before.
- Dishes are not included in the cleaning price.
Remember to respect that this is my home.