Об этом жилье
Aviary Walk is in Middle Park, a premier inner Melbourne suburb near the city. Step out the door to a beach, Albert Park and its lake, a delightful shopping village with many cafes and trams just a walk away.
External looks deceive. Inside is a spacious, stylish home of two large queen bedrooms and study with double sofabed. A seperate lounge and dining room and a bedroom all face on to a sunny courtyard garden. It has air conditioning, wi-fi, Netflix, bikes, a BBQ & more. It's truly super.
"Aviary Walk" is located in Middle Park, one of Melbourne's best inner Melbourne, bayside suburbs.
Packed with inner charm this three bedroom Victorian house with a post war, mid 1940's facade was completely refurbished in January 2016.
It has been stunningly transformed by one of Melbourne’s leading Interior Designers. With an eye for detail, every item has been hand selected to complement this stylish home. It has been furnished with a collection of striking mid century modern furniture, artworks and artifacts.
Superb, soft ambient light fills this house. The 12 feet high ceilings are impressive and give a real sense of spaciousness. The one level, open floor plan contains a large queen bedroom with built in wardrobes. The second queen bedroom with a charming fireplace opens onto a sunny private courtyard as do the living and dining rooms. The flexible third bedroom with light court provides extra accommodation with its sofa bed and a study area with its stylish desk.
The courtyard has a barbeque and outdoor table that is perfect for el fresco dining and entertaining.
For luxurious comfort the entire home has ducted air-conditioned for cooling in Summer and heating in Winter. A large screen Smart TV with Netflix and home theatre sound system is provided.
The house comes complete with a European laundry, free wi-fi, shed with bikes and Myki public transport cards.
We have tried to think of every luxury to accommodate your needs.
This is an amazing property with a special feel. It’s the sort of place that you won’t want to leave.
Open the front door and within meters you are having a delicious meal and coffee or wine at one of the many cafes on Armstrong St. Public transport, Albert Park with its stunning lake and the Middle Park beach and all less than two blocks away and all less than 4kms from the city! Being one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs, keep your eyes open as you’re likely to see some famous celebrity keeping a low profile.
Come and stay and you will see why this is a great home in a fantastic location.
Large, beautiful queen size bedrooms with stylish furniture.
Master bedroom with generous built-in robes, stylish open shelving and television.
Second bedroom with cupboard, chest of draws, television and glass double French doors opening on to a garden courtyard outlook.
Study/guest room with double sofa bed for additional accommodation. Bedding provided.
Living room with single sofa bed for added accommodation. Bedding provided.
Modern bathroom shower over the bath.
European laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Courtyard with barbeque, outdoor table and storage shed.
Hotel quality bed linen and towels.
Fully ducted heating and cooling.
Free Netflix subscription television.
Myki public transport cards. Please top up any credit used.
Two bikes with helmets and locks.
Basic pantry supplies.
Cooking utensils and appliances.
Toiletries on arrival to get you started.
Iron and ironing board.
Desk with stationary.
"Adventures Middle Park" a folder with recommended local To Do's and eateries.
Aviary Walk is all yours. You get the whole house with its own entrance and all the space you need to enjoy on your own or entertain others.
The house comfortably sleeps up to six in luxury with two queen bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the study for additional accommodation.
Free parking is right outside the door in the street with a choice of convenient public transport only a block away.
Общение с гостями
You'll enjoy your own self-contained house. We reside just around the corner so we're usually on hand to assist your stay in any way we can.
We'll share our local favourites like the penguins at St.Kilda Pier, where to feast on the finest food, buy bargains at the local shops, partake in almost any sport you could imagine or watch a sunset over the nearby beach or lake.
We love Melbourne and Middle Park and have been living in the area for over 20 years.
We want to make your stay memorable and have prepared a folder titled "Adventures Middle Park" with maps and information on the immediate area and all the great things to do in Melbourne depending on your tastes.
Being so well positioned bikes are available to enjoy Melbourne's nearby tourist attractions from the many dedicated bike paths.
If beaches and the surf are your thing we can provide accommodation with ocean views at Torquay, the gateway to the Great Ocean Road or at Melbourne's millionaire beach side getaway at Portsea.
Другие важные подробности
Bookings well in advance are strongly advised.
Special needs will be catered for by request.
Check in: 2:00pm or as arranged.
Check out: 11:00am or as arranged.
After checkout luggage can be left at my house which is just around the corner.
The first and most important rule is....
Rule #1. Have fun and enjoy your stay at Aviary Walk.
Here are a few more and some information to help you enjoy your stay.
• ADDITIONAL GUESTS: The maximum number of guest must not exceed the number of people when booking the apartment. You are welcome to have occasional guests stay a night or two but please advise any additional, longer staying guests.
• SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: We will try to accomodate and set up your required sleeping arrangements. Please tell us if additional beds or a cot is required.
• PARKING: Free unrestricted car parking is available in front of the house in Neville Street. There are no parking restrictions.
• PETS: Sorry, no pets allowed unless by special arrangement.
• SMOKE FREE: The house is smoke free. Guests are kindly requested to smoke outside in the courtyard.
• LOST KEYS: Report any lost keys as soon as possible. Replacement and additional keys are available on request. Look after the keys and return one set to the key safe and to the hall desk when leaving.
• DAMAGE AND DRAMAS: Things can go wrong or break. If they do, please advise us of any problem or mishap as soon as possible and I am sure we can get it sorted.
• BEDS COVERS: Please, no pens or shoes on the beds.
• TRAVEL CARDS: Complimentary Myki Melbourne Public Transport Cards are provided with about $20 credit. Please feel free to use the cards and top up any credit used.
• BIKES: Two bikes with helmets and locks are provided for your use and enjoyment. They are stored in the shed in the courtyard. Extra bikes and helmets are available on request. Please be careful with them and use them at your own risk.
• FOOD SUPPLIES: The fridge and a pantry is stocked with basic items, snacks and some breakfast foods. Feel free to use them but kindly consider the next guest and replace any items that have been finished.
• CONSERVATION: Please use the lights, heaters and water wisely.
• NOISE: Please have consideration for the neighbours and the neighbourhood by keeping noise down and lowering amplified sound after 11pm.
• HOUSEKEEPING: The apartment will be fully serviced when you depart. Just leave the bedding, sheets and towels for housekeeping to take care of.
• RUBBISH: Large General Waste (Red) and Recycleables bins (Green with Yellow Lid) are located in the shed. Please place the bins on the street on Wednesday evenings for collection by the council on Thursday mornings. Please return them to the shed after collection. Thank you.
•ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES: Check in is usually after 2:00pm or as arranged. Check out is usually before 11:00am or as arranged. Housekeeping is usually completed between 11:00am and 2:00pm on the day of departure.
Again, remember the most important rule....
Rule #1: Have fun and enjoy your stay at Aviary Walk.
У этого хозяина 112 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My wife Jo and I love living by the bay in Middle Park, Melbourne where we have lived in various homes for over 20 years.
In 2014 we bought Florence Court, a heritage, mid 30's Art Deco apartment block where we now live in the rear apartment and offer the two front, self contained apartments on Airbnb. Since then we now offer on Airbnb a three bedroom house in Middle Park that sleeps up to 7, an awesome Art Deco two bedroom apartment also in Middle Park with stunning city and beach views that sleeps 6 and three bedroom house in Albert Park that sleepsd up to 8. We also offera beach side holiday apartment with water views in Torquay that sleeps up to 8. Torquay is Victoria's surf capital and a gateway to the stunning Great Ocean Road.
My wife and I met playing tennis at Kooyong Tennis Club and were married in Paris over 20 years ago. We have two children.
We live with our university student daughter Natasha (when she is not out socialising) and dog, Hudson a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.
Our son Louis is studying at Northeastern University in Boston, USA where he is a coxswain on a rowing scholarship. He has represented Australia.
We have traveled to Europe, USA and South East Asia and enjoyed Airbnb hospitality in Florence, Venice, Barcelona, Plovdiv, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split. We now wish to share that same pleasure with our Airbnb guests.
Jo is a part time teacher at the local primary school where she teaches a special education reading program. She has a real passion for books, real estate and interior design.
A typical week will see Jo at a local café or wine bar with friends, doing yoga on the beach or walking Hudson in the nearby park.
I am a self employed Marketing Consultant whose consultancy, Gold Medal Marketing has develops winning business growth strategies.
I have developed several proprietary programs including Gold Medal Marketing, Excelerator and Blue Ocean Breakthrough which I use with clients.
I gets to the local gym for regular workouts, cycles with friends along the nearby beach road and in winter watch St. Kilda, an Australian Rules Football Club as a long standing club member. Always doing some job around the home I also enjoy helping friends and family with projects.
On weekends we will escape to the beachside retreat, Wambiri on The Esplanade at Torquay where we enjoy the walks, the local food, wine and the famous surf beaches.
Given a moment we will catch a movie, show or gallery or believing strongly that you should “be a tourist in your own town” get to something interesting either near or far.
We look forward to sharing our homes and experiences with our Airbnb guests.