Об этом жилье
Our lovely warm house is great for couples or families with small children (we have a king bed, queen bed and a single bed and a toddler/babybed). We live next to the Rockridge Bart station (1 min walk) and you're in SF within 20 minutes. We have the Trader Joe's, Smitten Ice cream and restaurants around the corner and buses that connect to other areas. In a quiet space between trees and squirrels, whilst in the midst of lovely vibrant Rockridge. Amazing location!
Wooden floors, a garden, away from the road, our cottage is a lovely place to wind down after a city trip.
We rent the floor downstairs, and share upstairs with a private physical therapist room. Our house and rooms are separate.
It is most ideal for a couple and child. If you are with more people, we have a queen bed and extra guestbed that can be put in the living room.
Washing machine, dryer, dish washer, oven, wifi
Другие важные подробности
The shower can be a little fluctuating from time to time, so either getting a bit hot or cold. Doesn't happen often, a sensitive change will make the difference.
We have the washing machine available for people that stay a week or longer, it needs precise instructions to get it to work.
When using the washing machine, after you've decided on which program, you'd need to put the cord around the button before you pull the button to turn it on.
Welcome to our place! We hope you have a great stay!
It’s our home and you’ll see many personal belongings, please be careful with the place and our things :)
Below some instructions about our house.
How to get there?
· Take the BART from airport directly to Rockridge (Piedmont direction)
· Walk to birch ct street
· The house is a little cottage at the back of a bigger house. So the front door doesn’t face the street. You need to walk through a parking alley. It’s right after a green house which is the number 5856 (if I am not mistaken).
How to find the key?
· The key is in a keylock. Here is how to find it:
· When you walk through the parking alley, you will find a cottage. Walk to it. When you face the front door, the keylock is on the perpendicular wall on the right hand side. You do 3 steps on the right. I’ve attached a little schema so you can visualize it better.
· The code is 1,2,3,5,7.
· Once you are in, please directly put back the key (this is important as is is shared with other people!).
· Once you passed the front door, turn right or left to get in. Both doors work and they both should be open if the cleaning lady is still there. If not, you can use a coin to open the right door. As I am sure it sounds weird, let me give you some context on the cottage.
· The cottage is two stories. We live on the ground level. The second story is a sort of fitness studio. So it’s empty at night, people come to exercise a couple of times during the day – mainly during the week, sometimes in the weekends (you might hear them occasionally).
· The teachers of the fitness studio don’t have the key and they use the keylock. That’s why it’s important to put it back afterwards.
· The doors on the floor can be locked from the inside. However, if you use a coin, you can lock it from outside. That’s what we did when we left.
· For your information, the fitness studio is really small and it’s always the same clients. So it’s quite secure.
· On a day to day, that’s how to get into the house. Just take the key from the keylock, open the door, and put it back. Or use the side door and leave open, which is what we also often do.
The house up front is of our landlady Galen. She’d appreciate it if you come and say hi to her so she can explain a few things and knows who you are.
Please don't adjust the heater in the bedroom. It's set on a fixed temperature. In case you'd like a different temperature, please contact us.
* Please use the inside garbage trash and bags (under the sink) for non-recyclables.
* Outside, please use the small black bin for compost
* Use the big round bin for recyclables.
On Monday evening, please bring the garbage to the right containers on the left on the laneway. It is very important to respect the trash division and recycling.
Password: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
We have a dishwasher, dishsoap below the sink, and there is a washer/dryer combination.
The shower can be a little fluctuating from time to time, so either getting a bit hot or cold. Doesn't happen often, a sensitive change will make the difference. You can hear a noise sometimes too, this is normal.
* Press and turn to pick the program (we use the ‘normal’ on top left side)
* Put the cord around the button (on the ribbled surface, so it pulls the button)
* Pull the button towards you to start it
* To open and close, there is a small button on the ‘ceiling’ of the washing machine lid.
· Our contact details +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We are in Europe, best is to e-mail us as in some countries we won’t have our phones on. We are 9h ahead of you so if it’s not urgent, we’d prefer to talk between 7am PST to 4pm PST.
· [In case of emergency]
o Galen +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). She is the landlord. She lives in the house in front of the cottage which is facing the street.
o Mariano +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). He is the owner of the studio at the second floor. He lives nearby and he comes often at the studio.
Have a nice trip and time in Rockridge and please let us know if you need anything.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы