The experience with Julie was not good for many reasons :
1) They did not arrive at the indicated time and I had a person (Karine) on site waiting for them; normaly it was the morning and they arrived at 3pm and i payed Karine all the morning because julie had sent me a message 3 months before to warn me that they would arrive in the morning. I decided to do a favor because normally check in is at 3pm
2) They were tired and they did not want to listen to Karine on the details of my apartment. the proof: when they left the apartment all the garbage of the week was in the apartment on the central island of the kitchen (beers and wine were sinking bags)
3) 24h after the check in , Julie sent me a message about 3 things to do in the apartment without talking to me about the burned iron and burned top of furniture, I sent someone immediately to do this work ,I specify, Julia and these friends were working fiac (international fair of contemporary art), I doubt they do not need an iron during your week.
4) After fixing the 3 things that julie asked us, julie thanked us and had a great week with no news from her.
5) I arrive in my apartment after the check out and I see the garbage on the kitchen island, the iron ironed burnt and the top of my furniture burnt. I ask Julie explanations and I apologize to her asking him 150 € for the degradation.( iron 50€, Fourniture : 900€) : she refuses, telling me that the degradation was made before she arrived in my apartment. A person who tells me: "the shelves are not right" will forget to say: "the iron is burned and the furniture top too"? I do not believe in that.
6) As soon as I decided to make the decision to ask julie for compensation, I got an airbnb notification that Julie had left this public message.
I personally decided not to evaluate Julie simply by class and elegance, the feeling was not shared given the length of her assessment and the lies she wrote. I'm just reassured that she will not be coming back to my apartment.
Thanks to airbnb for repaying the degradation of my apartment, as always this company is listening to its users.