Staying here is like staying at a luxury hotel (minus the daily housekeeping!). What you can expect:
- Spacious and bright room with private bath (all professionally cleaned)
- Sealy Posturepedic mattress & 300 thread count sheets
- Shower with great water pressure
- Fluffy white towels
- Amenities: shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair dryer, etc.
- Fast & secure WIFI
- Friendly & considerate host :)
The apt is on the 12th floor with fantastic views of SF. There are only 2 bedrooms (the other is me), so it's very quiet. Living/dining room, kitchen, balcony are shared spaces, and you'll have access to the building's gym and swimming pool.
About the neighborhood:
- Safe, clean & quiet in SoMa / South Beach
- Public transport close by: N/T Muni lines, #10/30/45 bus lines
- 5 min walk to Giant's Stadium (aka AT&T Park)
- 10 min walk to Caltrain
- 15-20 min walk to Ferry Building
- 25 min walk to Union Square
- Walgreens, Safeway, local market all close by
- Lots of tasty restaurants & cafes around (happy to recommend!)
I absolutely love this apt and the building, and I think you will too!
Currently living in SF, previously in Amsterdam and NYC, originally from SoCal :) As a constant traveler, I know how important it is to have a comfy and inviting space while on the road! Happy to share my home and provide some insider tips to San Francisco!