Spacious room for short stay, conveniently 2 minutes by foot to major travel hub, situated in a lush suburb far enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the inner city after exploring what Sydney has to offer! nb Bathroom is shared
Well-lit spacious bedroom with intimate balcony, surrounded with lush foliage, good view of the skyline and mornings ambient with the chatter of local birdlife. Furniture includes a small work table for laptops or writing, a well sized wardrobe for a short stay, private balcony and a sofa bed that can fit an average sized couple (I've slept on it a few times before on blistering hot evenings comfortably).
- living room
- kitchen (with dishwasher)
- BBQ (on request)
Guest Spaces (exclusive)
- guest powder room
- balcony (of room)
Общение с гостями
I live in this apartment, so I should be available to help during your short stay in person and if not, by mobile.
I am a friendly and helpful! I am an introvert so I value quiet spaces to recharge after having to work and as such will get a long with like minded people.
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights I am usually unavailable.
Другие важные подробности
- Internet is not included but I am willing to offer limited use as long as it is reserved to low bandwith use such as social media / mail / messaging. Otherwise, there are local internet cafes or wifi hotspots available .
- Main bathroom, consisting of a shower and bath, is shared.
- Spare guest powder room available for your exclusive use.
- Breakfast negotiable (can stock fridge for your use in the kitchen for breakfast for additional cost)
- may have this space available in February for longer period
- no excessive noise or music
- clean up after oneself (kitchen has a dishwasher, so you can simply rinse and place for wash)
- no smoking, but if you really need to, you can do so outside on the room's exclusive balcony. Just make sure to close the door so the smell doesnt carry into the room, bring your own ash tray and dispose of it at the end of your stay!
- close all flyscreen doors - our area has a lot of wildlife, namely friendly spiders (trust me, they're huge and not something you want to wakeup to)
- pets are not allowed
- bathroom mirrors have a bit of a quirk - ask me when you see me . Nothing serious , but just a precaution so you don't break them !
- security deposit is applicable if stay larger than 3 nights (shoot us a message and we will work things out)
I am friendly, reserved and tidy with a deep love for eating all kinds of food.
My current work involves analytics in the government sector.
Note that I speak fluent Slovak and only chose the next best alternative, Czech, as the option was unavailable!