Об этом жилье
This recently fully refurbished and modernized townhouse is located on the Beach on the Golden Mile between Marbella and Puerto banks. The location allows you to spend your holiday without using a car. The beach is at the doorstep of the community.
The house is very spacious and there is all you need. it is located in the middle of the Golden mile. You can walk in 20 minutes into Marbella city and 30 minutes into Puerto Banus. All sorts of restaurants and Beachclubs are in short walking distance. Also supermarkets are close by. No rent car is needed.
You can use the pool and the direct beach access from the community
Другие важные подробности
This property is fully licensed and registered for rentals with the Junta de Andalucia. The registration number is VFT/MA/10675
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номерVFT/MA/10675
Подробнее об этом поле
1. The tenants shall not sub-let the holiday accommodation to any third party.
2. The tenants shall not keep any animals in the holiday accommodation during their tenancy.
3. The tenants shall not put the holiday accommodation to any commercial use during their tenancy, but will occupy it peacefully and in a manner so as not to disturb the neighbourhood, treating the accommodation and its contents with care and respect.
4. The tenants shall not smoke inside the holiday accommodation, nor allow others to do so.
5. The tenants will replace any items damaged during their stay,or face deduction for the same from the security deposit held.Further limited wifi is provided for emails etc,but not to cover downloads of films or games,additional usage costs can be organised and the cost deducted from the security deposit held. Air conditioning is provided to the three bedrooms,to be used during the evenings,but not to be left on all day.Reasonable costs for this service are included in your rental charge,but excessive costs will be deducted from the security deposit held.
PLEASE NOTE YOUNG CHILDREN MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED ON OR NEAR THE ROOF TERRACE,DUE TO THE LOW PERIMETER WALLS.
6. The Landlords do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or injury that might occur during the tenancy, whether sustained within the premises, front, back ,roof,driveway or curtilage of the premises and the Tenants are responsible for the safety of themselves and any children or guests for the duration of their stay. Further the Landlords do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the Tenants possessions and property during their occupancy.
Delivery. On delivery to Tenants, the Rental Property shall be clean and free from any defect or deficiency preventing its use by Tenants as a temporary vacation residence. In the event defects exist or inventory items are missing upon such delivery, Tenants shall promptly notify Landlords. Failure to provide such notice shall bar Tenants' future claim or defence relative thereto.
3. Tenants' Duty of Care; Premises Safety. Tenants shall use due care in the use of the rental property, observe all posted House Rules and be considerate of the privacy and comfort of other residents or neighbours. The premises have a marble staircase, which may constitute a risk to children and physically challenged persons. Landlords assume no liability for and Tenants shall hold Landlords harmless from all claims of loss arising from such conditions and features and sustained by Tenants or any person whom Tenants shall authorize on the premises. Landlords’ Agent may inspect during daytime hours. Keys will be entrusted to Tenants upon arrival and must be returned to Landlords representative upon departure. Loss or other failure to return the key requires re-keying outside locks, an expense chargeable to Tenants. Tenants will keep the key under his/her control at all times.
(a) Owners' Areas. The following areas, and Owner's equipment therein, are excluded from the rented premises: ground floor private bedroom ,and right hand wardrobe in master bedroom.
(b) Disclaimers. Landlords shall not be liable for disruptions or malfunction of telephone or electronic equipment.
(c) Smoking. Smoking is allowed only on outside areas.