The people who have stayed at my home love the place! The things they have said include:
"Privacy, character and convenience."
"Good value for money."
"Great period home close to some of Melbourne's best cafes, shops, beaches, Aquatic Centre (2 pools, gym etc) & 3 public transport options taking you to city."
"Love the art work and feels like home!"
Master bedroom has a queen size. The second room is a double sofa bed.
Min 3 night stay
It is a really comfortable period home with original features, modern renovation and character to burn.
The entire house is yours. Complete privacy.
On street car parking outside the house is available with a visitors parking permit in the house (which must be displayed).
Общение с гостями
Available 24 hours if needed, otherwise you have compete privacy.
Другие важные подробности
Note: Min 2 night stay
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
- The fireplace is ornamental and can not be used.
Professor Andrew MacLeod is a recognised global leader, negotiator and communicator. He has a track record of leading organisations through challenge, crisis and change and delivering policy advice to the highest level of government, business and academia.
MacLeod’s negations successes include time as Chief of Operations of the UN Emergency Coordination Centre in Pakistan, where MacLeod negotiated a complex series of relationships that saw the Pakistan military, international NGOs, UN agencies, US military, UK military and non state militant groups all playing a role in delivering a successful operation without casualties or conflict. The innovative model of ‘Non Interfering Coordination’ has been documented in both The Pulse of Humanitarian Action (Fordham Press) and The Liaison Volume IV Issue 1, Centre for Excellence in Disaster Management.
At Cornerstone Capital MacLeod is a founding Non-Executive Director overseeing growth from start-up to ten figure (in US dollars) funds under advice and management in only 2 ½ years. While CEO of Committee for Melbourne, Professor MacLeod reversed three years of growing deficit to restore the organisation to financial sustainability. While Interim CEO of Good Super he re-established positive, working relationships with corporate regulators after the institution suffered ‘regulatory challenges’.