Guests may choose to reserve individual rooms at The Casa Blanca or the entire property to meet their accommodation and special event needs. Please send an inquiry to discuss rates for the
The Verde Room is one of three private guest rooms available at The Casa Blanca, which is a vibrant, well-maintained and non-smoking home. A sense of calm abounds in this peaceful space appointed with two twin-sized bunk beds(Stacked),a full sz sleeper sofa, ample wardrobe storage, a soft shag rug, large windows and wonderfully high ceilings. The Verde Room has temperature control devices (a ceiling fan, AC unit and electric heater) and a door lock for guests' comfort.
In every corner of The Casa Blanca, guests are greeted by a delightful kaleidoscope of color, art and whimsy. Individuals, couples and groups (of 6 to 8 people) are invited to experience a festive and communal* space featuring: comfortable guest rooms, one full bathroom and one half bath, a spacious living room, full kitchen, dining nook and a rustic, outdoor patio. (*Excluding bedrooms, all areas of the property are shared among occupants.)
When you are not relaxing in your peaceful quarters or enjoying a proper New Orleans adventure, feel free to watch movies, play video games or chat with other guests in the shared lounging areas. The property’s bright and slightly tilted kitchen is fully equipped with the appliances and supplies needed to create or reheat a tasty meal, which can be enjoyed inside or on the secluded, backyard patio.
Close to Claiborne and Broad Streets, The Casa Blanca is located in a revitalized community that hosts a second-line jazz parade nearly every Sunday afternoon. (See schedule below.)
To maintain a harmonious environment, we ask all parties to be mindful of others by keeping noise and personal items, particularly in shared areas, to a minimum. We look forward to welcoming you to our urban retreat and ensuring that "nuestra casa es su casa" during your stay in Nawlins. Please note:
Two guests are permitted in each room.
Only registered guests will have access to the property.
Rate increase during major events and holidays.
3-night minimum required during major events and holidays.
Arrival and departure times may be negotiable.
Upon arrival, guests will receive a door code to the entrance and one key for their room.
The entire space as well as community spaces
Общение с гостями
I'll be on site if needed
Другие важные подробности
Beds are bunked. Stacked on top of another. 2nd guests would have to climb up to reach 2nd bed. There's also a full sz. Sleeper sofa in the room as well.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
(1) Only registered guests of The Casa Blanca will have access to the property.
(2) Smoking and drugs are not allowed. Feel free to step outside to do the former.
(3) Small pets are not permitted inside the property.
(4) Unruly parties, disorderly conduct and loud music are not permitted.
(5) A $25 fee will be deducted from the Guest's deposit for a lost key.
(6) Any physical damage to the property will be reported to Airbnb for remediation.
(7) Daily housekeeping is not included. Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself.
(8) Please be considerate to other guests by observing your noise level at all times.
(9) To conserve energy, we ask Guests to turn off all lights, ceiling fans and AC units when departing the property. This does not include evening lights that are automatically set on a timer.
(10) The Casa Blanca is a private residence. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
С 26 октябрь 2017 - 31 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
У этого хозяина 549 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a proud born & raised New Orleanian who loves meeting new people, exchanging interesting stories, cheering on the Saints (Who Dat?), and simply having a good time. I believe there is humor in nearly all we do. I'm well traveled,outgoing and friendly really look at my pics lol!I have walked the stairs of the Acropolis in Athens; tasted a grain of sand at the base of the Pyramids on the Gaza Strip; tossed a U.S penny off the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and partied all night in Bangkok like a hip-hop mogul with $80. I have gotten lost in Rome; hitchhiked a ride to Vatican City; eaten coca leaves and enjoyed the beer in Bogota; and had jerk chicken and Red Stripe in Montego Bay. I watched the Saints (NFL) play & win in the New Wembley stadium in the United Kingdom. I have sailed the canals of Amsterdam; partied in Cancun and rode scooters & snorkled in Cozumel and almost got hustled by a cabbie in San Jose, CR. Lastly, I survived Mardi Gras in NOLA w/ no hangover...Amazing! As a Airbnb host, I look forward to extending "The Big Easy" experience to my guests. Stay at The Monte Cristo or The Casa Blanca (Located directly next door). Check them out I might just have the space for you.
-Laissez les Bons temps Rouler!