Please read this carefully!
While we trust our guests to be as respectful with the property, furniture and neighbours as we would be in their house, we ask you to please keep the following in mind:
- The garden door must be locked from the inside and outside, always.
- Please don't obstruct the neighbours' entrance with your car - there is a lot of space to choose from in this street.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed in the apartment (no neurotic barkers or furniture destroying felines please!)
- Children are also welcome, provided they are well-mannered and quiet.
- The same goes for adults - as this is a residential area, no loud noise or music please, as we will also ensure you are not disturbed by our presence in the building.
- No additional or daytime guests are allowed on the property unless explicitly agreed beforehand.
- Please do not leave your shoes outside the apartment.
- Please do not pick any flowers from the garden.
- Please do not hang your clothes to dry outside the flat.
- If we agree on a specific time for check-in, please do try to stick to it or let me know in advance once you can more accurately estimate your arrival. While I try to accommodate to everyone's needs, please do consider that hosts also have to sometimes shift their plans to be at home when guests arrive - it's not so nice to have to cancel your day's commitments to end up waiting for hours at home.
If you have any questions during your stay or need any information, help or tips, you can feel free to give me a call and I will do my best to help you!
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I'm Lisa, I'm from Austria, but have lived in many different places, so I love to keep it "international" and meet new people from all over the world! I'll be more than happy to share some useful tips with you to make the most out of your stay in Vienna.