Experience downtown Vancouver living in this bright and one bedroom apartment with a beautiful city view. We are minutes away from restaurants, shopping, the seawall, Granville island, beaches and so much more.
Downtown Vancouver apartment with a north facing view down Burrard Street will give you a real taste for living in this fantastic city. The day and night time views are stunning. This one bedroom apartment features:
- Floor to ceiling windows provide a fantastic city view;
- Plush queen size bed as well as a queen size pull out sofa bed and dressers available so that you can unpack and make yourself at home during your stay;
- Open living space with lots of natural light;
- 52" with cable, Netflix, and Amazon On-Demand if you need some time to relax;
- Desk space and an extension monitor if you need to get some work done during your stay
- Multifunctional space provides an area for yoga or a working out if you wish (yoga mat and weights are available).
- Fully stocked kitchen with many appliances (including dishwasher because who wants to do dished on holiday). We also keep coffee, tea, sugar, oil, vinegar and the like stocked for your convenience.
- Washers and dryers on the same floor are free to use;
- Wifi throughout the apartment;
- Full bathroom with bathtub and shower is stocked with the essentials as well as shampoo/conditioner, body wash (vegetarian, and free of parabens and gluten);
-Central Air-Conditioning and Heat; and
-Access to building amenities such as gym, BBQ area, and pool table.
We want you to feel as at home as possible. Most everything in the apartment is available for your use.
You should make yourself at home. The full space is yours to use, including the building amenities which feature a gym and social area with pool table and book exchange. As we live in the apartment when we are not travelling, we have some belongings that we store in one of the apartment closets. Other than that, it's all yours.
Общение с гостями
When you check-in we will be at the apartment to greet you and show you around the building. If you need anything during your stay, we are just a phone call or text away to help make your stay exactly what you want it to be.
Enjoy the space, respect the neighbors and leave things as you found them is all that we ask. Please note that the building does not allow smoking or pets. Due to respect for our neighbors, this is not an ideal space for hosting parties, however there are many pubs and bars nearby that are perfect for such events!
Hi, I'm Kayla!
I have lived in Vancouver on and off for nearly 10 years, with one extended leave for university. My heart lives in this city and so as soon as I was able to move back, I did, and have made this my home ever since. My boyfriend Emmet and I share a beautiful one bedroom apartment in downtown Vancouver. We both love to travel and are constantly planning our next adventure. He is originally from Europe and we have often travel to visit his family and branched off to explore other areas of the continent from their home base. Having lived out of suitcases on these trips, we know what it is like to be away from the comforts of home.
We like to keep things pretty minimalistic and that is reflected in our apartment - a beautiful, simple home. We love to explore the world and our home city of Vancouver and can provide you with tips on what to see during your stay here.
In my own travels I have both rented out my previous apartment and also rented accommodation in other cities, mostly using more primitive tools like to make this happen. Hurray for the emergence of Airbnb!
Last summer, Emmet and I went to Toronto and had a fantastic experience with an Airbnb there. We really got a sense of what day-to-day life is like in the city. Right away I knew that I wanted to share our apartment to give others the opportunity to explore Vancouver like true Vancouverites.
So here we are with our bright and cozy home that we open to visitors when we are head off to travel. We keep most of the basics stocked as we know what it is like to have to fit and carry things in your suitcase or go without. It is our goal to make you as comfortable in our home as you are in yours. If you have any special requests or needs or just want more information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Happy travels and we hope to hear from you!