Located in historic Washington, the Guest House is central to Houston and Austin, close to Texas A&M at College Station and Brenham antiquing. We are 1 mile from the Washington on the Brazos State Historic Site and located on the bluebonnet trail.
The Guest House is in a secluded area down a private drive. Relax and water the deer, cows, horses, hummingbirds and other varieties of birds.
Lie under the stars in the hammock and see the night skies come alive! Enjoy country living.
See stars at night, enjoy sunsets and sunrises, relax around the fire pit, watch the wildlife, and ride on the miles of country roads and rolling hills.
The Guest House is located on 25 acres surrounded by pasture land. Access information will be provided prior to arrival.
Общение с гостями
The Guest House owners are available to guests during most stays.
Другие важные подробности
An information sheet with "things to know", local attractions and listing of local restaurants is available in the house.
1. Bedding, towels, home and kitchen supplies are provided for the guests. A washer and dryer are also available for use by guests.
2. SMOKING WITHIN THE HOME IS NOT PERMITTED.
3. Pets are allowed (maximum of 2) with a non-refundable pet deposit of $25.00 per pet.
4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons unless arranged with owner. An additional charge of $25 per person per night for guests in addition to per night rate will be assessed. 5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. GUEST agrees to maintain the home in the condition it was in at the time he took possession and to assume responsibility for any loss or damage beyond normal wear and tear. GUEST shall leave the unit in a clean condition.
7. Plumbing: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00.
8. GUEST is advised to treat horses with caution as they could bite. OWNERS are not responsible for any injury.
9. OWNERS will not be held responsible for any and all personal injuries or damages (including death) incurred by GUESTS(s) and/or any visitors of GUEST(s) during the term of this rental agreement, including but not limited to injuries or damages that may occur within The Guest House at Washington on the Brazos or on the property.
10. In the event that GUEST breaches any of the terms/conditions of this agreement, the owner shall be entitled to attorney's fees and or damage deposits in any action brought to enforce these terms. I/We agree to the terms and conditions of the Short Term Lease Agreement as set out above.
PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT IS GUESTS ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT