Bright and spacious, sleeping up 8 people!
Located just 10 minutes walk from the National Museum, 5 minutes walk to Raday Street with many restaurant options and 10 minutes walk from the Danube River, Freedom Bridge, and Grand Market Hall.
A large 114sqm 2 bed, 2 bathroom apartment, with a small bedroom attached to the master bedroom.
The apartment comes fully furnished with will all amenities and necessities provided including shampoo, hairdryer, quality linens and soft white fluffy towels. Just bring your suitcase! :)
The kitchen comes full equipped with all cooking utensils should you wish to cook a meal at home.
There is also a large sofa bed in the living room that can sleep another 2 people - The apartment sleeps up to 8 people in total.
You'll have access to the entire home, all 114sqm!
On arrival you'll receive a free minibar and complimentary nespresso capsules.
High speed wifi is available throughout the apartment.
Cable TV with English channels is also available.
We also provide airport transfer service.Please mention at booking if you'd like one. Your driver will wait for you in arrivals and will be holding a sign with your name
Standard Car - €28 per trip
Executive VIP Saloon (Mercedes E-Class or equivalent) - €47 per trip
Общение с гостями
You'll be provided with a guest smartphone with free 3G data, so if you need anything we're just a short message away :)
Другие важные подробности
- Please note that we charge 10 euro for check-ins after 9 PM.
- Please note that we will charge 15 euro for charger loss/damage.
-Please note that we will charge 100 euro if you smoke inside the apartment.
- Please note that we will charge 200 euros in case of smartphone damage.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 3PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. Late check-in after 9pm has an extra charge of 15 euro. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
3. Please always lock the doors to the apartment, i.e. the street door & the apartment door.
4. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
5. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment during your stay, please inform us immediately.
7. At the check out please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
9. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
10. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
11. We do not accept reservations for stag/hen parties or for football supporters coming to European Championship matches.
Thank you for your understanding.
12. €50 charge for loss of keys
13. €150 charge for lost or damaged smart phone
С 18 сентябрь 2017 - 31 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 2 ночи.
У этого хозяина 879 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia and also lived in Singapore and London before finding my way to Budapest in 2012, where I now manage a group of apartments under the name "Oasis Apartments Budapest".
Our aim to give you a premium experience - All our apartments have a free minibar on arrival, complimentary Nespresso coffee, even a smartphone to help you navigate the city!
We've also put together a guide listing all our favourite hand-picked places to eat and drink, so you can avoid the tourist traps and live like a local - If there's anything specific you're interested in just ask, we're always happy to help :)
We want all our guests to get the most out of their stay and to feel at home, so if you need anything at all that could make your stay better please don't hesitate to ask, and we'll do our best to accommodate you :)
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Allan and the Oasis team