Our condo is on the last floor of a building dating from 1889. We've been renovating it for over a year now, to make it a bright and comfy place, while respecting the character of this flat with exposed bricks. We hope you'll feel at home during your stay!
The apartment is located on a quiet street, in the heart of the Plateau district; from there you can walk to numerous places:
- at the corner of Duluth street and its BYOB restaurants
- 2 minutes from Lafontaine park
- 5 minutes from Saint Denis street
- 8 minutes Mont Royal avenue
- 15 minutes from Jeanne Mance park, and the Mont Royal
For the groceries, you’ll find all you need nearby, too !
Bus: several lines at 5 minutes or less ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) etc)
Metro: Orange line (Sherbrooke or Montroyal stations) at 8 minutes
Taxis can easily be caught on Saint Denis street
No animal allowed; we also ask our visitor not to host any party, especially with other people, and to smoke outside.