This Gorgeous South Central remodeled home nestled in a small quiet neighborhood is the perfect place to stay, with a very pleasant back patio for grilling and enjoying the lovely Texas evenings. It’s a quick 10mins to Downtown Austin and SoCo area. You can’t beat the price and the proximity to everything cool in South Austin. The master bedroom is very spacious with a comfy queen size bed and an amazing master bathroom. The second and third room are separate from the master bedroom, one has a queen size bed the third room has a set of twin beds. The house comes fully equipped with linens/full bedding extra blankets and the bathrooms are fully stocked with towels, washcloths and hand soap. The kitchen is beautiful with new appliances and lovely granite countertops. Plenty of room and fully equipped with dishes, pots/pans, utensils and has all the basic appliances, including coffee machine. Relax in the peaceful large private backyard with plenty of mature shade trees. Or, hang in side and enjoy the two-way fire place on a cold night watching TV or playing games on the comfy furniture. We are always happy to help you with suggestions on fun things to do in Austin! Send us a message if you have any questions! We’d love to have you for the stay!
Pets are considers per owner approval.
Please note nightly rates will vary for Holidays and Special Events, such as UT Home Football Games, SXSW, Formula 1 Race and ACL,
Guest will have access to the whole house. The sheds in the backyard are off limits.
Общение с гостями
As often as needed
Другие важные подробности
* House is licensed for short term rental required by the City of Austin.
Please note: The City of Austin does not allow non-family/related guest in groups of 6 or more to rent /book a house.
1) CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3pm CST and check-out is by 11am. NO Early Check-ins. The front door has a combo lockbox on it with key inside. The combo is sent after booking.
** NOISE – PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AFTER 10PM AND DO NOT MAKE LOUD NOISE OR HAVE LOUD CONVERSATIONS OUTSIDE. NEIGHBORS ARE FULL TIME OWNERS AND VERY SENSITIVE TO LOUD & INTOXICATED PEOPLE LATE AT NIGHT. THEY WILL CALL THE POLICE & POLICE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO ISSUE CITY ORDINANCE FINES AS WELL AS IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR STAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Noise – Please be courteous after 10PM and do not make loud noise or have loud conversations outside. Neighbors are full time owners and very sensitive to loud and intoxicated people late at night. They will call the police and police have been instructed to issue city ordinance fines as well as immediate termination of your stay. Thanks you very much.
2. This is a NON SMOKING house. Smoking inside will result in $250 charge to credit card for cleaning and damage to any furniture or linens.
3. No pets will be permitted.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- I (tenant) agree that my credit card will be charged for any actual damage that is done to the property if the following provisions are not met:
a) No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d) All city and county laws are followed. This is a residential community with permanent residents next door. Please be respectful with regards to noise. The neighbors are very cool but your stay can be terminated immediately if police are called subject to violation of city, county and state laws.
e) No linens are lost or damaged. .
f) No Early check-in or Late check-out.
g) All payments are lost if the renter is evicted by local law enforcement, or private security company, owner’s representative or owner.
**Any damages will be emailed to you and charges made to your credit card at cost of repairs or cleaning.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
6. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice prior to booking.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in and/or immediately removal. The property is not available under any circumstances for commercial use or illegal activities. The property is not available for holding large parties or events where people who are not staying at the property are on premises, without notifying management. Any large event or party held at the house must be discussed with management prior to booking/reserving the property or it will result in immediate termination of stay and possible/probable police involvement during the event/party.
8.. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9.. No Alterations – Please do not move furniture or make any other changes to the property.
10. TV & Internet – access is provided to internet with instructions in house. Wifi network info is in the house in a book on the coffee table.
11. Parking – Park in the driveway or in street in front of or across from house. Use common sense and do not leave valuables, suitcases, computers, electronics within view inside your car. Owner is not responsible for any items inside your cars.
12. Right of Entry – Owner or owner’s representative have the right to enter property for purposes of emergency, repairs, inspection, or cleaning/maintenance.
13. Lawn Maintenance – a contract is in place to maintain the yard and it is asked the lawn is done on Mondays or Tuesdays during the day.
Trash/recycling is on Tues. Please move bins to curb Monday night
CHECK OUT – Please leave the house so owner may return and use.
-Please put used towels in a pile in laundry room.
-Leave used beds unmade so it is known to clean sheets.
-Put dirty dishes in dishwasher and run it.
-Please do a quick wipe of anything messy & trash in the outside can.
-Please sweep floors.
-Make sure all doors are locked.
-Additional fee of $150 cleaning fee will be added after check out if house is left without the above cleaning done.
The undersigned guest and all guests in the group:
hereby agree(s) to hold the property owner(s) and the rental company harmless against any and all claims, damages or causes of action for damages arising from injury to persons or property, or loss of life sustained in or about the property and improvements thereon, or in or on the walkways, porches, decks, patios, stairways, pool area or streets in front of or appurtenant thereto by any person or persons whatsoever.
The undersigned further agree(s) the property owner(s) and the rental company shall not be liable for any personal injuries or damages to any goods, wares or property regardless of how such injuries or damages may be caused, or whether resulting from acts of negligence or by actions of occupants of adjacent properties or from the action of the elements.
The undersigned is/are aware that charges for damages to the property during the period of the rental will be added to the charge for rental of the property, and a detailed statement of any such charges will be emailed to the renter(s).
The undersigned warrants that he/she/they have received, read and understand the Rental Agreement.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement for myself and all of my guests.
All guests in the group at the property must be listed below
У этого хозяина 231 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a very proud native Austinite (3rd generation) I love taking advantage of all the great things Austin has to offer from the numerous outdoor activities, music venues/events, to shopping and eating at all fabulous local shops and restaurants.
I’ve lived in the Bay area San Jose/ Morgan Hill CA, including Las Vegas NV - But always find my way back to my beloved hometown, ATX.
I love to travel, explore different places all over the world and experience the various ways of living from different cultures by getting to know the locals and staying in the heart of where they live, eat, play and relax.
Real estate has always been my passion; In 1999 I began my career in Las Vegas, NV. Then moved back to ATX in 2005 where I’ve continued my profession. I joined National Agent Network in 2010 as the property manager for our Vacation and Corporate properties.
If you have any questions at ALL about this Great, Down to Earth, Groovy city ATX, please do not hesitate to ask – Most likely I will be able to answer it with more info than you might need.