Beautifully renovated two-storey holiday home with 3 bedrooms for up to 8 guests and a portacot (3-in-1 with bassinet and changing table). A short walk from the beach with heating and cooling, full laundry, private parking, high-speed internet, Netflix, Nintendo Wii, two level decking and BBQ.
1. Over 6 guests there is a minimum of 2 nights stay.
2. No one-night stays over peak times (Christmas, Easter, Phillip Island Grand Prix, and school holidays.
3. No Schoolies.
4. A security deposit is NOT withdrawn unless there is damage to the property or if you invite additional guests who have not paid. Children under the age of 2 are free.
5. All personal sanitary items and baby nappies are not to be disposed of inside the house. They are to be sealed in plastic bags and disposed of in the front yard green bin, located behind the boat.
6. We welcome smokers, however we do ask that you only smoke outside. We have provided ashtrays on both deckings for your convenience!
7. If using the BBQ, please make sure the gas bottle is turned off after use.
8. Families with young children need to ensure there is no damage to furniture or property, especially the timber tables and venetian blinds.
9. Please be caring to the property and leave it in the condition that you found it including dishes in kitchen etc, as this is my home and not a hotel.