- Fully furnished ground level suite with 2 spacious bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- Kitchen with all appliances, dishes, cutlery, and cookware
- Plenty of natural light
- Private entrance
- TV and Roku 3 Media Streamer with Netflix and Youtube.
- Reliable high-speed wireless internet access
- Free parking on driveway
- Quiet and a safe neighbourhood
- Five-minute drive to supermarket and stores (Safeway, Superstore, Costco, etc.)
- Near transit (bus to Skytrain)
Fully furnished suite with good sized bedrooms and all basic amenities.
- Freshly washed bed sheets and pillow cases
- Towels, soap, shampoo, and a hair dryer
- Appliances: stove/oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, iron
- Kitchen includes dishes, cutlery, and cookware as well
- Access to a washing machine (free of charge)
- Parking for one vehicle on the driveway
- Reliable high-speed wireless internet
- TV and Roku 3 media player with Netflix subscription, Youtube, and other apps
- Please be respectful of the quiet hours from 11 PM to 7 AM
- Sorry, no smoking or pets anywhere on the premises
- Please don't leave the stove/oven unattended while it's in use
- Please remove outdoor footwear inside the entrance of the suite
I've been living in the Greater Vancouver area for the past 16 years. During this time, I attended high school and then graduated from the University of British Columbia. Currently, I work as an Engineer in a tech company.
One of my favourite aspects of living here is the amazing outdoors — outdoors with an abundance of lakes, parks, and places to hike, bike, and camp. The variety of activities, restaurants, and sights in Vancouver are truly a reflection of its diversity.
In the past, I've travelled to California, Eastern Canada, Vancouver Island, and India. I'm a huge fan of travelling and discovering new places, foods, and cultures. Would love to travel more of the U.S., Europe, Asia and other parts of the world.
As an Airbnb Host, I've had the chance to meet people from all continents (except Antartica). Through meeting many guests over the past few years, in a way, it feels that I've already travelled to many places without actually being there.
“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”
– Miriam Beard