Orleans Estate (3 structures) with large heated pool, two hot tubs, on Town Cove, & walk to town. Sleeps up to 24. Please note: the cleaning fee is reduced to $179 with a seven-night stay.
This Orleans Estate is located in the heart of Orleans Village on picturesque Town Cove. Bring the whole family and leave the cars in the driveway for the week. You'll spend countless hours around the new pool and hot-tub at the main house (built in fall 2015). There’s plenty of room for everyone to gather around the fire pit and cook out poolside. Or you can walk to everything in Orleans Center, including some of the best restaurants in town, village shops and of course ice cream. There are 4 ice cream shops within walking distance!
The Main House has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 half baths. The Carriage House is steps away with 2 more bedrooms and 2 full baths with a full kitchen. The third structure, the Guest House, is located down by the water with gorgeous views of Town Cove from every room. The Guest House is outfitted with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, fully equipped kitchen and a hot-tub.
The mid-century homes have been recently updated with all the modern conveniences while retaining much of the original charm. The large 1.3 acre lot is waterfront on Town Cove and has an in ground pool (open Memorial Day - Columbus Day). The large lot provides plenty of recreation space on the gently sloping lawn. Hold your own version of the Whiffle Ball World Series. Town Cove is a great place to drop a kayak and explore the in-land waterways of Nauset Cove and Nauset Marsh. Bring your boat and use the adjacent boat ramp to motor your way to Nauset Beach by boat!
Inside the Main House, you have an updated kitchen with granite counters and new appliances. There are two dining areas along the back of the house so that large groups can dine together. There is also an enclosed porch overlooking the lawn, pool and cove beyond. The house is great for bringing family together but also you have enough space to spread out as well. There are 3 large seating areas in the Main and Carriage Houses that are great spots to watch a ball game or for the kids to watch their movies.
Upstairs in the Main House, there are 3 bedrooms: 1 master suite with a King bed and a private full bath, 1 room with a Queen, and one room with a set of bunks (full size bed on the bottom). A second full bath is also upstairs with a tub/shower combination. There is a Queen bedroom on the main floor with a private half bath. On the lower level, you'll find an extra bedroom with 2 twin beds for overflow sleeping. A full bath is also located on the lower level.
Next door in the carriage house, you'll find a second full kitchen, a living area, Queen Bedroom and a full bath on the main level. Upstairs in the carriage house, you'll encounter a loft space with a TV and cozy couch. There is a second full bath and bedroom with a Queen and 2 twins.
The Guest House was fully remodeled in the fall 2015 – brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. On the main level is a Queen bedroom with full bath while upstairs you have a kid’s room with a bunk bed (full under a twin) and another twin with trundle bed. The other bedroom upstairs features a king size bed and stunning views of Town Cove. The second full bath is located upstairs. In addition the Guest House has an outdoor shower and 6 person hot tub overlooking the Cove. All three homes have AC, Wi-Fi and cable TV.
If you feel like leaving your own private resort good news – two world famous beaches are less than 5 minutes’ drive away, Nauset Beach on the Atlantic or Skaket Beach on the bay. There is nothing that is overlooked at this ideal vacation property for larger groups.
Pretty Picky Rental Policies
How to Book
Once you're convinced one of our Pretty Picky Properties is right for your vacation, we'll send you our simple Short-Term Vacation Rental Agreement. To lock in the week or weeks you have in mind, just book here on Airbnb. We'll return your security deposit in full assuming there is no damage, loss or extra cleaning assessed. There is a $25 charge for each lost or missing key.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION (ADP)
In addition to the valid credit card information, TENANT will secure the property rental with a nonrefundable payment of $50 - $79 for an Accidental Rental Damage Protection Program that reimburses the LANDLORD for accidental damages to the rental property interior that occur during the rental term, provided they are disclosed to Pretty Picky Properties prior to check-out. The Program will pay a Maximum Reimbursement of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Any damages that exceed the Program Maximum Reimbursement will be charged to the TENANT’S account on file.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The parties hereto, in consideration of these presents, agree that this is a Massachusetts contract and a lease for a vacation or recreational use as expressed in Massachusetts General Laws C, 186 15(B) 9, as amended. The parties further agree that:
1. No more than the listed number of persons, including infants, children and overnight visitors listed on the lease shall occupy said premises and shall not permit more than the listed number of vehicles on the lease to be parked in the spaces assigned to the premises at any time.
2. No smoking, nor animals, birds or pets of any description shall be allowed on the leased premises (unless otherwise noted on the lease).
3. The TENANT is responsible for and agrees to notify LANDLORD’S AGENT before departure of all damage, loss and/or added expense to the premises during the lease term, including pay-per-view TV and phone charges, except normal wear and unavoidable casualty which may result from occupancy.
4. The TENANT will leave the premises in the same general, good and habitable condition as found on entry, including cleanliness, as described in the attached “Check Out Check List.”
5. The TENANT shall allow the LANDLORD or LANDLORD’S AGENT to enter the premises upon reasonable request and notice, both inside and outside, to inspect the premises, to make repairs thereto and/or to protect the premises.
6. The premises shall not be used for functions such as weddings, wedding receptions, family reunions or any other gathering involving more than the number of occupants specified in this lease agreement unless permission is obtained by the TENANT from the LANDLORD prior to occupancy.
7. Use of illegal materials such as fireworks at the property is prohibited.
8. The TENANT will pay $50 for each hour or its portion that the premises are occupied after the agreed check-out time, $25 per lost key.
9. The LANDLORD will make every effort to ensure that equipment and appliances are in good working order and to have any repairs made in a timely manner, but does not guarantee against appliance and equipment failure including but not limited to air conditioners, Internet, cable TV, dishwasher, washer, dryer or gas grill.
10. The LANDLORD is not responsible for lost or stolen items. The TENANT agrees to pay return shipping and handling charges for any item left behind and requested for return after the end of the tenancy.
11. The TENANT holds the LANDLORD and the LANDLORD’S AGENT harmless and indemnified from any insubstantial or non-material deviation between premises information provided at the time of booking and accommodations existing at the time of occupancy, including fixtures, furnishings, equipment, appliances or other personal property, whether due to typographical errors, misinformation or changes made to the premises by the LANDLORD.
12. The TENANT will hold the LANDLORD and/or his AGENT harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises and from or against any omission, neglect or default of the TENANT, his guest, licensees or invitees.
13. The TENANT will hold the LANDLORD and/or his AGENT harmless and indemnified from and against any claims or damages for bodily injury suffered by the TENANT, his guest, licensees or invitees caused by the use, misuse or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises and from or against any omission, neglect or default of the TENANT, his guest, licensees or invitees.
14. If the TENANT defaults and/or otherwise fails to comply with any item in this lease, the TENANT agrees to forfeit the entire security deposit and vacate said premises upon receipt of 12 hours’ proper notice from the LANDLORD and to be liable for all damages, including legal fees, should action be brought to regain possession or repair loss.
Property Information and Rental Rates
Each Pretty Picky Property is a private home owned by an individual or family. Each property is therefore uniquely furnished, decorated and equipped by its owner. As the rental broker, we keep and update a Property Profile, completed and signed by the owner, which is our only source of information regarding specific accommodations and amenities at each property. While this approach is usually quite reliable, we cannot guarantee that upon your arrival, you will find the property exactly as represented in the photos and descriptions provided at the time of booking. We must be held harmless for any misinformation, typographical errors or changes made by the owner of which we have no knowledge. All rates are reviewed and confirmed by the owner and may change from the original quoted rate.
Your rental property will have been cleaned before you arrive. You are responsible for cleaning during your stay and upon departure, to leave the home in generally the same condition as you found it. We provide a Pretty Picky “Check-Out Check List" to help guide you in your departure preparations and to ensure that your security deposit is protected from assessments for extra cleaning needed after you leave. The Check List is available at the property and usually emailed to you before you arrive.
Your Rental Agreement stipulates the maximum number of overnight guests, including all children, infants and overnight visitors, even if they stay only one night. The Agreement also states the maximum number of passenger vehicles that can be parked at the property. There can be no exceptions to these requirements. Failure to comply can result in default of the rental agreement and vacating of the premises. These requirements are strictly enforced in an effort to minimize impact on the property, including the septic system, which is designed for no more than the occupancy stipulated in the Rental Agreement. Your compliance is expected also out of respect for neighboring owners and rental guests who have the right to enjoy their properties and vacations without too many people and too much commotion next door.
There are a lot of places to rent for a summer vacation on the Lower Cape. There are only a few Pretty Picky Properties. Most are directly on or very near the beach. Our homeowners love their properties, fastidiously maintain them, and expect guests to treat them accordingly. Our guests demand a prime location and a vacation experience that far exceeds the typical Cape summer rental.
When you spend a good amount of money for a perfect summer vacation, you want to be sure before you commit. That's why we take the time to carefully and completely answer all your questions by phone or email. If you can visit the Cape in advance, we'll be happy to show you one or more properties you're considering.
Most guests are also comforted to know that Pretty Picky also has a property management division, Monomoy Property Services. Most unforeseen property issues can be resolved quickly with our ready access to maintenance resources.
We look forward to helping you plan your ideal Cape Cod vacation!
The Pretty Picky Team