-Shuttle Bus to/from BTS Wutthakat 5-15 min
-30min 2 GrandPalace/WatPho/WatArun/KaosanRd/Museum/ChinaTown byTaxi
-ShuttleBus + Starbucks+ 7-11 + 24hr Supermarket + MC Donald + Street Food, Craft Beer 2-3Min Walking
-Taxi service at Bldg
Important please read before making a reservation!
Metro Park (The Lake) Condominium is situated on Kalapapruek Road and The nearest BTS station is Wutthakat (S11) and Bangwa (S12) Station.
Building is located near main road and shuttle bus station of the condo and it could easily lead you to the BTS station in 5-15 min.
Condo is not far from Tourist Attractions like Grand Palace/Wat Pho/Wat Arun/Wat phra kaew/Bangkok National Museum/China Town/Khaosan Rd/Sampeng Wholesale Market/Rajadamnern Thai Boxing Stadium or business area like Silom or Sathorn. It takes only 30-40 min by taxi to be in those places (depend on traffic)
Starbucks,MacDonald,Max Value supermarket open 24 hr,7-11,Steak House,Street Food,Coffee shop, Drug store,main road could be reached by 2-3 minute walking.
Only thing you have to carry with you is your baggage since our condo unit provides you with all furniture and equipment. You will find it homey and safe with key card system with personal code
- 31 square meters
- 1 bedroom (Queen Size)
- 1 air conditioner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with water heater
- Huge Swimming pool -- resort style
- Washing Machine/Iron/Ironing board/Hair dryer
***If you come in a group of 3 Mattress/Pillow/Blanket will be provide for the 3rd person. Yes, it's FOC :-) ***
- Its uncomfortable to walk to bts wutthakat but we have shuttle bus take you there its only 20 baht/person/trip and its only takes 5-15 min
- Fitness center is just 5 min walk from building BUT GUEST HAVE TO PAY EXTRA AND PAY DIRECT TO FITNESS CENTER.
-150 BAHT /1 TIME
-700 BAHT /1 Week
-1,500 BAHT / 1 MONTH
How to get to the Condo
-By taxi from Donmuang/Suvarnabhumi Airport to Metro Park takes around 45-90 minutes depending on the traffic at the time of traveling
-By BTS - If you don't have a big baggage You can take train from the airport (the Airport Link Service) to Phayatai BTS Interchange sta then buy the BTS ticket to Wutthakat Station and then take exit 1-2 u will see condo's shuttle bus waiting to take u to condo
(**1st bus from bts to condo is 15.30 on weekday and 16.30 on weekend** Guidance (free download) for transporting and map in Thai/English will be provided after booking so u can show it to taxi driver***
- it takes 5-10 min by car from condo to bts wutthakat and 10-15 min from bts wutthakat to condo (depend on traffic)
- taxi fare from condo to bts station is around 40-50 baht and from bts to condo is around 60-70 baht
(For the shuttle bus schedule pls check at the photo album)
Общение с гостями
My family live 10-20 mins far from the condo u can contact me anytime u need help . (I might reply a bit slow or unavailable just after go to bed, please SMS or text me in that case) :-)
Другие важные подробности
No worries, please feel free to call, text me anytime you arrived. Please let me know your arrival, flight detail. So, I will take a good care of your arrival.
**THANKS YOU SO MUCH**
- Please read all detail before making a reservation
- Check in / Check Out time
***Monday - Sunday***
Check In Time = 2PM-6PM
Check Out Time = 12PM (noon)
- Please contact me before if you want to check in before 2 pm or 6 pm
- Please provide 1 copy of your passport to me in the day u check in ( I need only 1 copy from your group, just in case: digital copy is also welcome)
Hello! I'm Poony. I love travelling, I love to share experience and culture among people and countries. I been to Asia, Europe, Australlia and love AIRBNB sharing experience.
Currently, I'm hosting single listing on AIRBNB. Let's share our experience together!
I'm Managing Director of Assembly Artisans Co., Ltd. and founder of brown stone: Community of Leathers. Let's check them out via It's cool Thai craftmanship company.