Our radiant home seeks to provide a warm and homely stay for travelers who wish to explore traditional Kyoto while having a modern place to rest at. It is located just 2 mins from Kiyomizu-Gojo Station and Kiyomizudera is just 20 mins away by foot!
Our green and radiant studio is a modern apartment located in the traditional Higashiyama district of Kyoto, extremely close to the beautiful Kamo River. Our home seeks to provide a warm and cozy stay for travelers who wish to experience the culture of Kyoto.
There is 1 double bed, 1 semi-double bed and 1 double futon to accommodate up to 5 guests; perfect for a family trip! Our home comes equipped with essentials as well as other useful amenities such as washing machine, hair dryer and Pocket WiFi. For a full list, please refer to the section below.
Since our place is your home during your stay in Kyoto, you can freely use everything inside the apartment.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, humidifier, vacuum cleaner, Satellite TV, microwave and electric kettle.
· Pocket WiFi is provided to all guests for extra convenience when travelling.
· There is a washing machine in our apartment. Detergent is also provided.
· The apartment is equipped with air conditioning.
· 1 double bed, 1 semi-double bed and 1 double futon available.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Общение с гостями
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Kyoto. This includes: directions from Osaka's airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in the apartment and our personal recommendations for exploring Kyoto!
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Using Extra Linens and Towel — We provide a set of fresh, professionally dry cleaned towels and linens for each guest. Additional towels and linens can be found in the apartment but we will charge 2,000 JPY per item upon check out. If our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
· Shortening Your Stay — If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
· Extending Your Stay — Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date.
( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
У этого хозяина 22 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm Hanako, an avid traveller who loves meeting people from around the world and learning about new cultures. I look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Kyoto, a beautiful city surrounded by spectacular nature, filled with World Heritage Sites and wonderful seasonal cuisine.
While I may not be able to meet you in person during your stay, I will always be available through airbnb messaging to assist you and to ensure that you get the best experience out of the beloved city of Kyoto!