Norton House in Harrietville, based below Mt Hotham and Mt Feathertop, is a spacious 3 acre property on the Ovens River. With comfortable, private alpine style accommodation for families, groups or individuals (up to 14 people) you will have memorable group holidays by the river or hitting the slopes. Relax!
A beautiful colonial homestead with open living spaces, exposed timber features, surrounded by 3 acres of pristine river frontage with 5 large walnut trees and established gardens. There is plenty of shade and lush green grass for bare feet with outdoor tables, fire pits and BBQ area for all to enjoy. Just 15 minutes from Bright and 40 minutes from Mt Hotham, Harriettville is the perfect place for rest & recreation.
Guests have access to the house and property, excluding sheds and there surrounds. You will receive the code for the key safe, which is located at the front door, prior to your stay. Please call us if you did not receive the code thank you.
Общение с гостями
We do not interact with guests unless requested. It is a self contained property with access to the Ovens River. The caretaker maybe around but will be discrete or wait until after your stay to complete works.
Другие важные подробности
- Fully self contained lodge.
- Sleeps 15 guests
- Feathertop bedroom - Queen size bed (2 ppl)
- Kosciusko bedroom - Double size bed & single bunk (4 ppl)
- Bogong bedroom - Queen size bed & single bed (3 ppl)
- Fainter bedroom - Single bunk & single bed(hospital) (3 ppl)
- Buffalo bedroom - Single bed & single bunk (3 ppl)
- 2 large bathrooms with handrails & supports, plus several shower chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dishwasher, full fridge, oven/stove, microwave, appliances etc.
- Coffee machine.
- Large lounge with large flat screen TV/DVD/CD.
- Wood fire.
- Laundry facilities & drying room.
- All linen and bedding is supplied.
- Accessible for people with variety of disabilities.
- Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ.
- Expansive picturesque grounds bordering Ovens River.
Please Note: Bed linen is provided but not towels.
Respect for the House and the pristine environment. Abiding by the house rules which are located on the kitchen bench and on the notice board. Bed linen is provided but not towels. Please turn on hot water service when you arrive and switch it off when you leave. Thank you and enjoy your stay!