Tourist residency in the District of Rosemont in Montréal, close to:
• the Space for Life of Montréal, first place in the world dedicated to humankind and nature. It includes the Botanical Garden, the Insectarium, the Biodôme and the Planetarium. The Botanical Garden is one of the biggest in the world; within its walls we find the Garden of China, the Japanese Garden, the Garden of the First Nations and in may, in full bloom, the garden of rhododendrons. The Insectarium is the most important museum dedicated to insects of the North of America. The Biodôme, which means the house of the Life, shows various ecosystems of the Americas. The Planetarium (opening on April sixth 2013) offers a new experience in astronomy;
• the Maisonneuve Park where you can, in summer, do some cycling, hiking and in-line skating, and in winter, you can do skating, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. All summer, the park presents fairs and popular gatherings. It is the perfect place to relax;
• the Olympic Stadium, with its renowned tour and its funicular which brings you to the top to see the city;
• the Saputo Stadium, the kingdom of soccer and its club “L’Impact” of Montréal;
• the sports centre Pierre-Charbonneau;
• the theater complex Star Cité;
• the Beaudien theater, with French films;
• the Château Dufresne converted in a history museum and a visual art diffusion center;
• the CEGEP of Rosemont;
• the Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital;
• the Cardiology Institute of Montréal.
It is located in a quiet district while being on the island of Montreal. It is easy usually to park freely on the street nearby. This residency holds an operating license delivered by the Corporation of tourism industry of Québec (CITQ) and appears on the web site of Bonjour Québec.
This condo style apartment 3 ½ rooms includes a bedroom, a lounge, a kitchen and of course a bathroom and is rent in the short or medium term. It is an apartment quite luminous. On summer, you can use the balcony with its patio table. There is a place to lock your bicycles at the ground level. It is on the 2nd floor of a house which includes three apartments, the owner living in the ground floor.
Proximity services such as neighborhood restaurants, an organic bakery, a convenience store offering products of South American and Asian cuisine and meals to bring, a wine, beers, and spirits store (Société des alcools - SAQ), a neighborhood grocery, a pharmacy and a cash machine. There is a bicycle trail nearby which is linked to the very large trails network in Montréal. There is also a Bixi (rent-away bicycle) station nearby. The nearest subway station is Pie IX (Olympic Stadium) which can be reach by a 5 minutes ride on bus.
Appartement sans fumeur. Il est possible cependant de fumer à l'extérieur ... même si l'hiver, ça peut ne pas être très chaud!
Afin de protéger l'environnement, utiliser SVP le bac de recyclage fourni avec l'appartement pour tout ce qui peut être recyclé.
Tenir le niveau de bruit de façon à ne pas nuire au bon usage des lieux des autres occupants de l'immeuble ou des voisins. Porter une attention particulière après 23 h.
Par mesure de séucrité, ne pas laisser les électro-ménagers fonctionner en votre absence.
Ne pas utiliser les électro-ménagers bruyants (laveuse et sècheuse ou sèche-linge) après 23 h..
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы