An original, recently renovated fisherman's cottage, offering spacious living with spectacular views of False Bay. Only 2 minutes from the beach and an excellent swimming and diving spot. Set in a Nature and Marine Reserve far from the madding crowd
Being set in a Nature reserve, we have high regard for our flora and fauna, guests are asked to:
1. Ensure that no rubbish or food is left outside unattended as there are baboons in the area and these should be treated as wild animals and never fed.
2. Do not smoke
3. Take care with any open flame and ensure that, any braai/barbeque fire is completely extinguished before leaving it.
4. Do not fish in the reserve opposite the cottage
5. Do not have loud raucous parties
6. There are 3 domestic cats on the property which may visit, do not feed them or chase them. They will be removed if not wanted.
7. Absolutely NO pets allowed