- This is shared house with one private room available for your stay.
- The room is fully furnished with many aminities such as table, chair, wifi, ac, heater.
- Shared furnished house living with my family. wifi, kitchen, fridge, tv, sofa, laundry.
- The public transportation is available outside the house, happy to guide you for the cheaper rental car options.
- I think the room is suitable for three people. In case if you are more big group we got extra double and a single mattress.
- You get private queen size totally furnished room along with the bed. The room size is 3.25M wide and 3.35M long.
- the room is secure and safe. The window has covered roller shutter. It is shared house. The room with the fan with remote and air condition and heater available.
- You get a shared living room with big tv and seven seater sofa, the dining table with six chairs and kitchen with all equipment for cooking.
- Our house is suitable for all comforts (105 square metre total built up area, total land area 374 SQ M. includes Beautiful backyard for kids to play or enjoy outdoor seating.
- your private room and other areas are shared areas in our house.
- shared good size bathroom and private toilet. and washing machine with washing powder.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with cooking pan, dishes, good size Dining table six chairs, Living room got SMART TV, Seven seater sofa, microwave, fridge with your empty space.
- You got beautiful backyard with table many chairs under big shade, lights and secure , private seating area.
Общение с гостями
- Normally My wife is at home with our young daughter. I work during daytime.
- Some days in evening we may go out. Sometime in day we may go out. We got your individual keys and you are free to come anytime you like.
- We are here to help people to enjoy. It's about living in harmony give respect others cultures and customs.
Другие важные подробности
- If you want I can pick you up/ drop off to the airport in just $50.
- We do not cook beef or pork in our home so our cooking pans and dishes are halal items for cooking.
- You will get different utensil to cook beef if you wish to.
- We are generally easy going people. If you feel anythings to make your stay better please let us know.
I encourage you to read and ask if you not sure about anything.
- Remember this is not the HOTEL its private shared property will require you to follow rules strictly.
- Guests indemnify the operator/owner against damages or loss which may be sustained by them and their personal property whilst on the premises and agree that they are required to cover additional costs incurred including, but not limited to, wilful breakage, damage to property. broken or missing items, excess cleaning requirements, or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Visitors other than people booked for this place are not allowed to entered. If you have someone coming more you must inform me.
-I like to keep the bedroom clean for all guests, NO FOOD whatsoever is consumed or stored in the bedroom. I'm very happy for you to eat in the kitchen/dining area, back garden.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol not tolerated and can terminate booking without any notice.
- I would like to write down honest review with an appropriate star after your stay.Any wrong or misleading review about my property will be reported to air BnB and appropriate action will be taken. I do welcome you to discuss the problems.
- If we feel any suspicious activities will ask you to leave the property without any notice. The police station is just around the corner.
-No pets inside. The pets must not enter at all. I got young daughter and I want to maintain her health and safety. I will ask you to remove asap.
- I prefer you switch off lights or any other electronic types of equipment if you are not using. Water is precious in this world. You must not waste water not in my house or where ever you live ☺.
- No smoking anywhere on the property. You can smoke outside my house.
Make yourself at home, relax and have a great time (not compulsory but advisable!!!) ☺
I am Mayur grew up in India and moved to Australia in 2008. I came from hard-working family. I got a strong academic background. I have finished MBA and have command over quite a few languages. I love to watch cricket, movies, badminton and table tennis. I like to read the news and follow discussions on politics, business and finance.
I am proud of my journey and extremely satisfied to have such a wonderful family & friends from all around the world.
I am married with one young daughter. My wife is from Hong Kong. We both are settled in Australia for a long time. Hospitality is in our blood. I want to provide a memorable experience to each Airbnb tourists staying at our place. I love to help people where I can. We assure you that you will feel like home at our place.