Enjoy a private room with 4 bunks [8 beds] in a fun hostel-inspired house in Las Vegas with wifi, TV, lounges and more :) Meet other travelers staying in the other 4 rooms of the house!
Your group may enjoy a private room with 4 bunk beds [or two separate rooms with 2 bunks each if preferred and available], in a fun hostel-style house near the strip & downtown - with private gazebo, 4 lounges, kitchen, wifi, tv & more! On-site hosts will be present as an added amenity.
Your group will have a private room with 4 bunk beds suitable for 8 people [or two rooms with 2 bunks in each room if preferred and/or available]. This fun & cozy 5-bedroom home has a private pool & gazebo with outdoor seating, large kitchen and dining room, and 4 lounging areas. Set up like a micro-hostel with dorm style rooms, you'll enjoy meeting travelers from around the globe with all the comforts of home & privacy desired. The house is centrally located within walking distance to several shops, restaurants, grocery stores & metro lines. Wifi, TV [no cable, but hdmi cable hookups & dvd player available] & parking included.
sparkling pool with partial strip views, dining room, kitchen, 4 lounging areas & 2 shared bathrooms
Either myself or my on-site assistant will be available throughout your stay [if I am not physically there, I will be prompt at responding to any questions via text or airbnb].
Safe & family neighborhood conveniently located within walking distance to grocery, restaurant, shopping & metro-lines. The Las Vegas Strip, downtown Fremont Street Experience, & airport all within a 15 minute drive! Metro routes described below, & Uber/Lyft also available.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Starbucks, Supermarket, post office, CVS, Albertsons, atms, restaurants & shopping, as well as the #110 & #203 bus lines. Uber & Lyft have recently been approved and are recommended alternatives to taking the bus or walking. Each ride is $2 cash, or you can buy passes at Bonneville, South Strip Terminal or 7-Eleven & Albertsons [within walking distance] provide 30-Day and 15-Day All Access Full Fare / Reduced Fare passes.
To get to the strip, 3 different options:
1. Catch #203 @ Desert Inn/Topaz & exit Sands/Koval [next to Sands Expo Convention Center & Palazzo]
(URL HIDDEN) @ Eastern/Golden Arrow, exit Eastern/Flamingo & catch #202 and exit Flamingo/Las Vegas Blvd [next to Ceasar's Palace & Bellagio].
3. Walk 1 mile to Sahara/Eastern & exit @ Sahara/Paradise [next to Stratosphere & SLS station/monorail].
To get downtown [Fremont Street]:
1. Catch #110 @ Eastern/Palora & exit Eastern/Fremont, [can catch BHX from there depending on desired Fremont Street location]
To get to/from airport:
From McCarran, catch the #109 Northbound at Level Zero Terminal 1 & exit at Maryland/Twain, then catch #203 Northbound & exit Desert Inn/Topaz [reverse if going to airport from the house]
To get to/from Bonneville transit center:
From BTC, catch #109 @ Bay 8 & exit at Maryland/Desert Inn, catch #203 at Desert Inn/Maryland & Exit Desert Inn/Topaz. [Reverse directions to go to BTC from the house]
To get From South Strip Transfer Terminal [SSTT], two options:
1. Catch #212 Eastbound @ Sunset/Gilespie, exit Sunset/Eastern & catch #110 Northbound, exit Eastern/Palora. [Reverse to go to SSTT from house]
2. Catch #109 @ Gilespie/Via Marnell, exit Maryland/Twaine, Catch #203 Northbound & exit Desert Inn/Topaz
3. Scenic route of strip: catch SDX northbound @ bay 14, exit Las Vegas Blvd/The Wynn. Catch #203 @ Sands/Las Vegas Blvd, exit Desert Inn/Topaz.
To get to Convention Center:
Catch #203 @ Desert Inn/Topaz & exit Maryland/Desert Inn & walk mile from there.
There are no lockers, however any valuables can be kept in your room's closet, or locked in our supply closet if desired, just ask the on-site host upon arrival [please note, the on-site will be the one to unlock and return items to you upon request, you will not be given a key].
While you and your group members will have a private room, other groups or individuals may be renting the other rooms during your stay, so you may be sharing the house with other travelers.
On-site hosts will be present the duration of your stay.
Другие важные подробности
*It is guest responsibility to indicate to onsite host or myself if there are any concerns, inaccuracies or issues immediately so that it can be dealt with in a timely manner.
*Out of respect to guest experience - do not involve other guests in any concerns/questions/complaints you may have and bring concerns quietly to host or onsite assistants *The house is old and there is wear and tear - there are stains on the carpet, but the house and carpet is cleaned and maintained daily by 3-5 onsite hosts, if there is any area that needs more attention, immediately inform the hosts so they can clean it.
*Please keep in mind that the pool may be closed due to weather or maintenance and is not a guaranteed amenity.
*There are no lockers, and doors only lock from the inside - however any valuables may locked in our linen closet if desired, just ask the on-site upon arrival [please note, the on-site will be the one to unlock and return items to you upon request, you will not be given a key]. We have a revolving door of guests and while we do have onsite hosts present to oversee, we do not have video surveillance, and advise you use the locked supply closet for peace of mind.
*The other rooms in the house & even the lounges may be booked on busy weekends which is all part of the adventure of airbnb and meeting fellow travelers. While on weekdays the house may be relatively quiet and you may even have a private room, there may be up to 30 people in the house on any given night, particularly weekends - please keep this in mind before booking.
*Your belongings must remain in your room at all times or in secured in our locked supply closet at all times out of respect to other guests sharing the space
*Quiet hours 10PM-10AM - we have headphones to lend out upon request for music/movies via personal devices in common areas
*No unauthorized guests on the property without prior host consent
*For Smokers: Smoking permitted in backyard only [please dispose of cigarette butts properly]
1. Be reachable via text or airbnb to ensure a smooth check-in, trip, and check-out. Inform us immediately if there are any delays to your check-in time so we can plan accordingly.
2. Be respectful to neighbors, hosts, other guests & the property
3. Quiet hours [10PM-10AM]; keep to a soft/low volume at these hours to respect neighbors & any guests sleeping -- may go into garage lounge for regular volume talking.
4. Clean up after yourself [dishes immediately after use, trash put in bin, wipe down shower after use]
5. Communicate any questions/concerns/rule-breaking immediately to myself, or onsite host, so it can be resolved in timely manner during your stay
6. Smoking can take place in the back yard only.
7. No jumping/scaling the backyard wall for short-cuts, as tempting as it may be.
8. Do not open garage door at any time.
9. No outside/unauthorized guests may enter the house without prior host consent.
10. No loitering in front of the house, please utilize the lounges, rooms or backyard to relax
У этого хозяина 396 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы