This cute home is walking distance to Hunter Mountain's parking lot; 300 yards away! Easy access to and from the mountain for convenience. It is also within walking distance of Main Street in Hunter. There are a few shops and a few places to grab a bite.
Cozy and convenient to the Mountain. Can see the mountain and hotel from the street. This A-Frame is a large one bedroom and a large loft with 4 beds; one King, one full and two singles that sleeps 6 people.
Другие важные подробности
This house is not child proof, so please no children under 5 years old.
All Guests will be asked to sign a short rental agreement. Below is a copy of it, but I will send a copy of the Rental Agreement to the Guest as well.
LOCATION: 12 Lake Road; Hunter N.Y. 12442
Vacation Rental Agreement
By booking this property all Guests agree to all terms and conditions of the rental agreement and house instructions/rules. The following is the Rental Agreement between the Guest(s) and 12 Lake Road; Hunter, N.Y. 12442 I acknowledge that the following rules apply to my stay:
1. CHECK-IN TIME: 4pm CHECKOUT TIME: 11am. You must depart and arrive at reserved times. If you do not take possession within 24 hours of arrival date, cancellation is assumed, unless Manager is notified. Early departure merits no refund.
2. SMOKING POLICY: This is a NO-SMOKING house. No one, including guests, may smoke inside this unit. Failure to follow this policy will incur a damage fee.
3. PETS: Are NOT allowed at any time.
4. SECURITY AGAINST DAMAGES: A deposit of $200 is required to cover any potential damages/theft incurred during your stay. The deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents beyond normal wear and tear. b. No items are lost or missing. c. No one has smoked inside the unit. d. No charges were incurred to owner due to you or your guests’ use of contraband, under-age drinking, or illegal activities. e. You did not Check-in early or Check-out late without prior approval. f. No linens or towels are lost or damaged. g. You were not evicted by owner, manager, or law enforcement. h. You cleaned up after your or a guest’s pet, if one was brought. i. You did not leave behind excess debris, rubbish and discards.
5. PAYMENT: Entire payment (rental fees, cleaning fees, and security deposit) is due in advance of Guest’s arrival.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Manager may charge a fee for cancellations made within 7 days of your reservation date or allow it to be applied to a future rental. Early departure does not warrant any refund.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 6. Additional fees will apply is more than 6 guests. No children under the age of 6 are allowed. The house is not childproof.
8. SPECIAL EVENTS/PARTIES: Without prior written permission, you shall not host special events, parties, or gatherings at the unit involving more than a total of 6 adult guests, including your registered party and shall not conduct any events or activities that might interfere with the peace and enjoyment of the property’s neighbors. Gatherings larger than this, unless given prior written permission, may result in additional cleaning fees. In consideration for the neighbors’ peace and harmony, no gatherings can be held outside the house after 10 pm or windows and/or doors left open after that hour.
9. NO LAWS WILL BE BROKEN: Guest agrees that no laws, statutes, or ordinances will be broken either by Guest or any of his/her guests.
10. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: This agreement shall not be assigned, nor the premises sublet without the prior written consent of the owner.
11. NOISE: Vacation rental units offer nicer locations in quiet residential neighborhoods. As such, our residential area enforces noise ordinances by restricting loud music, barking dogs, noisy vehicles, and loud talking after certain hours. Guest agrees to be considerate of neighbors, and to abide by the local noise ordinance curfew, which is 10 pm. Noise violations to the point of causing complaints from neighbors, other guests, and law enforcement may be considered as causing damage to the property and may incur an extra charge above and beyond normal guest fees. Please be considerate, realizing that others live in the neighborhood.
12. POWER & SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS: The A-Frame is located in the country. As such, it is subject at times to power outages and interruptions in TV, cellphone, and internet services.
13. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel set-up. Additional set-ups can occasionally be arranged for an additional fee. But Gust must arrange for this at least one week prior to their arrival.
14. NO MAID SERVICE: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit. Maid service is not included in the rental rate. No room service provided. 15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or guest fees, and party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTION: No exceptions to anything within this agreement is valid without prior written approval from the owner, manager, or agent.
17. EMERGENCY OR CRITICAL MAINTENANCE: Should it become necessary to make repairs and/or estimates, Guest agrees to allow manager and his/her representatives to enter the property after contacting Guest with a 24 hour notice. An appointment during business hours will be arranged with Guests. Additionally, manager, owner, and/or their representatives may enter without consent of Guest in the event of an emergency relating to the property and safety of guests.
18. UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS: This is not a hotel or resort. Arrangements for extra services can sometimes be made, incurring additional charges.
19. IDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify owner and save owner harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of any occurrence in, upon, or about the premises, including grounds adjacent to the property, occasioned by an act or omission of Guest, Guest’s agents, employees, invitees or other occupants. Additionally, the supervision and safety of all children or pets are the direct responsibility of Guest and the children’s parents or caretakers. It is expected that neither will be left unsupervised and that supervision will be performed by someone sufficiently mature.
20. LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES: In the event Manager or Owner finds it necessary to take legal action to enforce this agreement, reasonable legal fees and expenses will be charged to Guest in pursuit of enforcing this agreement.
Below are the house rules that apply (please review). I will send a copy to all Guests before check in.
Prior to check out:
Keys Place back in key lock box
Shovels: (winter months) Leave shovel at bottom of house steps
Kitchen: Run dishwasher and put away Leave sink and countertop clean Make sure oven and stove are off Unplug coffee pot and toaster oven Put garbage in outside can and bring to edge of driveway/street
Refrigerator Remove food from refrigerator
Living Room Set thermostat to 45 degrees (Winter Months) Turn off all lights Close Vertical blinds at front window Lock all windows and doors Unplug Christmas Lights
Turn off fan near front door and A/C units if you have used it
Upstairs Check closets and drawers for personal belongings
Bedroom Remove sheets from beds – place in hamper
Bathroom Remove used towels – place in hamper
Thank you taking care of our house!
House Instructions/Rules - Welcome!
Owner Cell Phone Numbers: Roseanne (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/Ken (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Hospital: Dial 911
Police: Dial 911
By booking this property you agree to all terms and conditions of the rental agreement and house instructions/rules.
No Smoking in or near the house No Pets are allowed No children under 6 are permitted. Maximum occupancy is 6 (additional fees will apply) NO candle, oil or incense burning - it is a fire hazard and have your safety in mind. NO use of lighter fluid
Hello, This house is also our home that we also use, so thank you for taking good care of it. Just a few requests during your stay: Please take your shoes off at the door to prevent dirt on the rug and keeping the rug dry. Nothing worse than wet socks! Please shut lights off when not in use. We believe in energy conservation and hope you do to! Light automatically comes in at front door (sensor) – please do not touch. Please leave skis outside (not on the deck) Wood is not included in the rent. (see next page for places to buy wood) Deck can get damp/wet overnight so please be careful not to slip Use bungee cords on garbage pails, and keep pails at street (not near the house)
Helpful Hints Obtain the Keys from Lock Box
1. Pull down the clear lever 2. Punch in the code: (code to be provided in separate email) 3. Pull down on the lever to pull open the cover. 4. Remove the key and put cover back on.
WiFi Code: Roseanne Network: TG862G02
How to Use TV 1. PRESS button near Red Arrow. This will turn on speakers and power strip. 2. Use remote to turn TV on 3. Press Input on TV Remote and make sure that HDMI1 is selected 4. Use the ROKU and press home to display menu. Use ROKU remote to navigate to your channel 5. Available channels are HBO GO, Netflix, Hulu and others.
Setting the Thermostat – NEW furnace; works fabulously Use digital buttons Please lower house temperature (no lower than 45 degrees) when going out for long periods.
Using the Wood Burning Stove WOOD IS NOT INCLUDED
You can purchase bundles of wood at the following places: 1. Tops (in Tannersville on your way into Hunter) 2. 7-Eleven (in Hunter) 3. Cumberland Farms (in Hunter)
Use only if you have experience with lighting fires in a wood burning stove. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN WOOD, PAPER, KINDLING & MATCHES DO NOT USE LIGHTER FUEL. WILL CAUSE AN EXPLOSION
To first start a fire do the following: 1. Make sure the DAMPER (flue) is in the open position: See the PICTURE on next page. The Vertical position (up and down) means it is OPEN. Otherwise smoke will come into the house! 2. Open damper on door of stove. See PICTURE on next page. When first lighting the fire, turn knob clockwise to completely open it. OTHERWISE you will flood the house with smoke. (Make sure both dampers are open to light the fire.) 3. Add kindling and paper 4. Then add logs 5. Use ONLY the metal bucket to remove ashes from the stove. DO not put into garbage pail or plastic bag.
NOTE: Once fire is going then you can partially close the vent at the bottom of the stove by turning the knob counter-clockwise. Always leave the damper on the flue open.
NOTE: Handles to open the stove WILL BECOME EXTREMELY HOT – be careful not to get burned. Use caution.
How to report damages or breakage: Please call or email me
Coffee Maker - Filters in kitchen cabinet above toaster oven. Please make sure coffee maker is shut off
Stove - Individual electric burners/ Please make sure stove is shut off. Pots/Pans and spices are all available to use.
Liability: The Guest agrees to hold harmless the owner/landlord from/against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of any occurrence in, upon, or about the premises including grounds adjacent to the property, occasioned by an act or omission of Guest, Guest’s agents, employees, invitees or other occupants. Additionally the supervision and safety of all children or pets are the direct responsibility of the Guest and the children’s parents or caretaker. It is expected that neither will be left unsupervised and supervision will be performed by someone sufficiently mature.
Things to Enjoy in the Area: Here are a few things in the area to do. Hunter Mountain, Windham Mountain and the bike shop entering into Tannersville will all have information for you to make an informed decision.
Also: Fishing Walking Star Gazing Hiking Biking Sky Ride at Hunter Mountain Woodstock Town of Tannersville Windham Mountain Mountain Biking