One block from Pike Place Market, the best of Seattle's downtown is at your fingertips in the beautiful apartments. This unit features 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, is Family Friendly and Handicap Accessible, and Sleeps 6.
Live like a local during your stay at the amazing property located in the heart of downtown Seattle! You’ll be a couple blocks away from the famous Pike Place Market and right in the middle of all the action. Experience everything that Seattle has to offer: fantastic dining, vibrant nightlife, and exciting family activities!
The property is located on First avenue, between Seneca and University in the Belltown neighborhood, two blocks from Seattle Waterfront. The property is an easy trip from SEA-TAC airport by car and rail.
-2 bedrooms with a king bed and a queen bed, and either a pull-out sofa or 2 rollaways
-2 full bathrooms
-1100 square feet
-Pike Place Market: 2 blocks
-Seattle Art Museum: 2 blocks
-Space Needle: 1.3 miles
-Pacific Science Center: 1.3 miles
-Experience Music Project: 1.3 miles
-Seattle Aquarium: 5 blocks
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Free wifi and cable tv
-Washer/dryer in the unit
-Ironing board and clothes iron
-3 fitness centers
-2 outdoor grill and picnic patio areas
*Nightly Minimums are subject to change depending on weekdays, weekends, holidays, and special events.
All of our properties utilize our streamlined self-catered check in process, which means you'll never need to waste time trying to meet up with someone to get your keys. Just follow the easy instructions we'll send you a week before your arrival.
Общение с гостями
Our dedicated customer service agents are on hand 24/7 and are committed to making sure you have the best stay possible!
Другие важные подробности
All of our rentals are fully licensed and regulated, and maintaining excellent relationships with our building managers is our top priority.
We furnish all of our properties to a uniform standard, but individual units may differ slightly from the pictures shown.
1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am.
4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
6. Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early check in or late check out.
9.Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from checkin until checkout.
10.Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11. Guests may be asked to provide a birthday as some properties may require proof of a basic public records search. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Stay Alfred was created based on the idea of offering short term rentals at an unbelievable price while making the booking process easy and problem free. Stay Alfred acquires properties in high-end buildings and condominiums in the best locations to ensure your stay is satisfying and you want to come back. Since we value your return business, we always offer discounts to those who stay in any of our units time after time. We want you to feel at home when you stay with us and that’s why you will always be greeted with a professionally cleaned unit and quality furnishings. We welcome feedback in any kind of way to ensure we are meeting the needs of everyone!
We cater to:
Extended stay In Denver, Seattle, and Portland
Insurance and Job Relocation
Events and Weddings
Military Training and PCS
Pet Friendly Vacationers