First floor apartment, located at at the end of Las Terrenas Beach (Las Ballenas), away from the noice.
Beach front private and gated project with 24/7 security, swimming pool, tennis court, gardens with lagoons....relaxing and comfortable!!
Walking distance to a pristine beach.....Las Ballenas (Las Terrenas).
This apartment is at the newer building of Bonita Village (white ones, not the yellows)
I ALSO MANAGE OTHER PROPERTIES IN CASE YOU NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE!
Master bedroom has 1 Queen Size Bed and one pull out Full Size Bed. TV w/cable and A/C.
Second bedroom has 1 Full Size Bed and a Bunk Bed (2 Twin Size Beds ). TV w/cable and A/C.
NO A/C at social areas.
Close to 3 of 20 most beautiful places in the DR, ranked by CNN! Playa Moron, Playa Rincon and Salto El Limon.
In November 2009, the Bay of Samana was recognized as "One of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World" by the Club of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World!
The condo has common laundry room for a fee.
The apartment DON'T have washer/dryer machines.
Full equiped apartment and access to project facilities such as swimming pool, tennis courts, 18 Km of crystal water beach (Las Terrenas) just minutes walking from the building, etc
Общение с гостями
I keep constant interaction with guests vía mail / phone and eventhough I wont be present during your stay, there is a Co-Host who is the owner and lives close to take care of anything you could need!
Другие важные подробности
Long term rentals are welcome!!
Every year from January to March, one of the most fascinating creatures on earth comes to visit the immense bay of Samana. The large peaceful Humpback Whales come by thousands, offering a natural spectacle of true wonders.
Lots of things to do!: Zip Line, Kitesurfing, lots of virgin crystal waters beaches, great food, crafts shop, and much more!
1. Check in and check out times are in the listing, if you need to vary them please let me know at least 24 hours before your arrival, otherwise I won’t be able to coordinate. Some extra charges may apply (ex.: staff taxi) if you need to vary the schedule.
2. Please let me know before booking if the reservation is for another person.
3. Please note we will only allow entry to the property to the # of people approved in your booking (even if the property accommodates more or says no charges for extra people). We will need to approve any extra person you may have at least 48 hours before check in and pay the necessary fees (if any).
4. Please send all the names of your group at least 1 week before check in so I can process your entrance authorization.
5. Please maintain adequate levels of music/noice to not interrupt the neighboring properties.
6. In order to keep a nice looking view of the project, it is not allow hanging clothes in the balcony (project rule).
7. Please take out trash to the corresponding property area to avoid bugs and bad odor.
8. Drugs / Hookah / Prostitution / Pornography are not allowed in the property or common condo areas.
9(URL HIDDEN) Nudity or topless are not allow.
10. Please don't take out from the property BBQ, chairs, etc.
11. Guest agrees not to assign this property, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting permission to the administration and paying the appropriate surcharge (if any).
12. For stays of one month or more, guest pays energy consumption as a separate charge, unless your host specify otherwise.
13. Please treat this property as if it were yours and keep everything as you found it.
14. We are animal lovers, however, as this is a property for rent and to prevent
allergic reactions to other guests, we prefer not to allow pets or "service animals". If you have one, please let me know in advance (before booking) to see what I can do.
15. Staff tips are not included. We appreciate your generosity!
16. Groceries are not included.
17. If you need to use maid’s bedroom (if any), please confirm with me before booking if the property has one and if it is possible to use it.
18. The tap water is not potable at the Dominican Republic, please do not consume it. As a courtesy, we will have water for you for your first day.
19. Please turn off air conditioners when you don’t need them. Help us save some energy and keep the best rental rate.
20. We will appreciate not using sofas for sleep.
21. If travelling with children/infants:
a. Please don’t let them jump or eat at sofas or beds.
b. Please take special precaution so they don’t write at walls, curtains, floor, or any other property area.
c. If you need to, please bring a plastic protector for mattress.
22. The use of the swimming pool / jacuzzi (if any) is at your own risk; we don’t have life saving staff.