Your will feel right at home the minute you arrive! Our condo sleeps 7 comfortably and has a well appointed kitchen and home amenities. Flat screen TVs, close to the pool/hot tub. We are on the shuttle route to the slopes- no need to fight traffic!
1. Smoking of cigarettes and/or marajuana is NOT allowed inside the building.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This condo is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Excessive Wear and Tear; Damage. You are responsible for rental charges for the full duration of the reservation AND for any damages or breakage to the rental property incurred during the rental period, even if a security deposit and Damage Protection have been paid. Owner may charge the credit card on file or bill guest for any damage or breakage or excessive cleaning costs, unless damage or breakage is covered under the Damage Protection plan.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to _2_ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. The pool/hot tub facility provides towels for your use.
9. Hot Tub and Pool: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
11. Road Conditions: Homeowner is not responsible for any adverse driving conditions that may impede access to your rental property. Four-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicles may be required in snowy and/or icy conditions. While the roads and driveways leading to your rental property are maintained and plowed, you may experience ice, snow-packed roads or snowdrifts at any time. You hereby accept these risks.
12. Mechanical Failures. Homeowner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, audio visual equipment, computers or internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to Homeowner immediately. Homeowner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
We are full time Colorado residents who live in Woodland Park, CO. We stay busy with our jobs and our kids but we love to get to our vacation homes in Colorado and Hawaii as often as possible! Mary is a real estate agent in Woodland Park and Alan is in the professional cycling industry, currently working mostly with wounded warriors. We have two kids, two dogs, and two cats which means we are BUSY most of the time. We embrace that outlook that life can be short, so enjoy it and don't take it for granted and we feel so blessed to have these properties to share with others. We hope you will enjoy them as much as we do!