Birch Tree Cottage is located in the heart of Old Town!
HST 13% - Tax Is not included in the price and due at check-in or prior to by exact change or credit card.
Pets considered an additional fee at check in will apply.
Renter must be 25 years of age or older.
All cancellations are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Birch Tree Cottage has a maximum overnight occupancy of six (6) persons. Please provide the name and age of all overnight occupants.
PARKING: No street parking is permitted. Niagara-on-the-Lake by-law requires that license plate numbers of all cars be recorded. Provide the license plate numbers.
4:00 P.M. – Changes to this can only be approved the day prior to check-in. Please message us and we will attempt to accommodate changes when we can.
11:00 A.M. Please refer to # 17 of the conditions below.
Please message us us when you approach Niagara-on-the-Lake (either at the QEW exit or border cross) so we may coordinate our meeting at Birch Tree Cottage.
Linens, towels, dishes, glasses and utensils are provided. For your added convenience, we provide coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper and a basic supply of toilet tissue, hand soap, shampoo, dish washing detergent and cleaning supplies.
You are responsible for any additional items you require during your stay.
1. Liability: You accept full responsibility for all damages caused to Birch Tree Cottage (inside or outside), including all content. The Property Owners and Property Management are NOT responsible for accidents or injuries to occupants, or loss of personal property of any kind. Occupants are responsible for the safety and security of all persons, including children, both inside and outside of the premises, at all times during the rental period.
2. Loss or Damage: We reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage assessed upon departure. If extra cleaning or sanitizing is required over and above what would be considered normal wear and tear, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs and a detailed description will be supplied.
3. Shoes: Occupants are asked to remove their shoes inside Birch Tree Cottage to protect the floors and rugs.
4. Quiet Enjoyment: In accordance with Niagara-on-the-Lake by-laws, ‘quiet time’ for the town is 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM; we ask that you respect this by-law. In addition, we require that at all times all occupants behave appropriately and respect Birch Tree Cottage’s neighbours.
5. Parties: We do not allow weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, parties of any other sort, or gatherings other than with those on the occupant’s list.
6. Non-Smoking Policy: ABSOLUTELY no smoking or illicit substances are permitted inside or outside the premises of Birch Tree Cottage.
7. Odors: Please refrain from cooking foods or creating aromas that linger beyond your stay. If odors remain past your stay and result in the relocation of the next occupants, you will be charged for the full amount of that reservation and all costs to restore Birch Tree Cottage to its original state. Any cooking items that could cause a lasting aroma should be cooked outdoors on the barbeque.
8. Pet Policy: You are responsible to clean up after your pet. Birch Tree Cottage reserves the right to charge additional cleaning costs to your credit card if not cleaned up.
9. Candles: ABSOLUTELY no wick burning candles are allowed. However, we do allow battery operated candles. We are a scent sensitive residence.
10. Residence Maintenance: Birch Tree Cottage is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after your check-out. Please help us maintain the residence in a good and clean condition by following these simple procedures:
a) Place all used towels in a bathtub or shower;
b) The kitchen should be cleaned;
c) Start the dishwasher prior to checking out; and
c) Dispose of all waste materials into specific bins as instructed upon arrival.
Note: if you wish to have housekeeping services during your stay, please let us know and we can arrange these services at an additional fee.
11. Furniture: Please do not rearrange furniture and keep indoor furniture inside, and outdoor furniture outside. Charges will be billed if the furniture is moved.
12. Information sheet/residence policies and rules: Upon arrival the information sheet, policies, and rules will be provided for your review. Please ensure you read and agree with the information sheet, policies, and rules. Contact us immediately if you identify any residence deficiencies so that we may address them at the beginning of your stay.
13. Reservations are non-transferable. The person who books the reservation must be the person checking into the residence.
14. During your stay, maintenance work may be performed on the outside of the residence such as grounds keeping/maintenance.
15. Please do not use towels to remove make-up. Disposable make up removers are provided so that towels and linens do not get stained.
16. Pay Per-View Channels: Birch Tree Cottage provides a selection of premium channels as part of your stay. If occupants order/watch channels not part of the provided selection, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs.
17. Check out time is 11:00 A.M. All cars and belongings must be removed from the property by 11:00 A.M. NOTL Vacation Rentals will charge an additional night stay for any late check outs, not approved before check in day.
18. Pets considered at additional cleaning fee will apply and is due at check in.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 60 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам 50% всей суммы бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 60 дней до поездки, то оно будет считаться невозвратным.
У этого хозяина 138 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Niagara-on-the-Lake Vacation Rentals is Property Management Firm in Niagara-on-the-Lake, offering premier private home vacation rentals.
Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL) Vacation Rentals is dedicated to meeting the needs of our guest from all over the world.
Whether you are one of our many repeat guests or visiting for the first time, the NOTL Vacation Rentals team is here to make your stay memorable.
Your own concierge - We meet you at the home, show you how things work, provide any needed directions, provide restaurant/winery suggestions and then let you get on with your stay. If you need anything after that, an experienced team member is only a phone call away!
Our process for check-in and check-out is seamless.
Book your next vacation with us!
Exceeding Guest Expectations, one stay at a time!