Custom built single-story estate in heart of beautiful wine country- 5 bdrms /4 baths, lrg living rm, massive island in gourmet kitchen. Front porch, back veranda with grill, solar heated resort-like rock pool & spa w/waterfall surrounded by palm trees & fire pit, 5 acres planted vineyard & various fruit trees. Perfect getaway with friends and family. Property is located in the center of the Deportola Wine Trail within walking distance to several wineries and restaurants. Extremely spacious!!
I'm sure you've never seen a center island the size of this one. The open kitchen area is expansive. The entire house has a very open feel to it, with skylights even in the spacious hallway. Outdoor seating areas include the front porch, back veranda, poolside, front garden bistro area. Stroll through the native gardens and into the vineyard. Pluck a fruit along the way from our many fruit trees - orange, lemon, grapefruit, lime, persimmon, plum, apricot, peach, apple, kumquat, jujube, pomegranate etc.. Pictures do not do this property justice and every season brings something unique to the garden. The mountain and vineyard views are breathtaking.
Our property manager will greet you upon arrival and walk you through the house to explain "how things work". During check out, you will be met as well. You will have access to all areas with the exception of the garage, pantry and a few cupboards that are locked in the house. Please take care when strolling the vineyard. It is a working vineyard and we rely on the income from our sale of the grapes.
Общение с гостями
Our property manager is within easy reach at any point of time during your stay. Do not hesitate to call with even the slightest question.
Другие важные подробности
PERMIT NUMBER RVC-053
We are required, by Riverside County, to charge a 10% tax. Our local tourist board charges a 2% tax. I am sorry to say that this total 12% fee must be passed along to you. As per the local requirements, you will need to sign a form upon arrival, designating one person as the responsible person for your group. You will need to provide a government ID at the same time. In case of any disruption during your stay, the official would expect to speak to the person named as the responsible person.
The vineyard is a working vineyard. Please note that there may be times when the vineyard manager is onsite tending to the vines. It is possible that you will be staying in the house during harvest, at which time you can expect a crew with lights to be picking during the night. The lights are localized in the vineyard and will not be a disruption. Harvest generally takes place in mid-August.
We have native plants throughout our yard. Please take care not to get pricked.
Rules for Vineyard House
1) No Pets
2) No smoking in the house or on the property
3) No more than 12 overnight guests permitted
4) No diving in the pool or jumping off waterfall ledge
5) Do not use glass around the pool area. Broken glass can be dangerous for swimmers and cause severe damage to pool/spa
6) No tampering with the pool components outside or inside. If you are having a problem with the pool, call management.
7) Only heat the spa when in use
8) Extra caution should be used when allowing small children in the spa. Excessive and prolonged periods of high heat can be dangerous
9) Only toilet tissue should be flushed in toilet. We are on septic so other sanitary items can cause a problem
10) Use trivets and placemats on wooden table. Do not place hot or wet items directly on the wood as it will ruin the table
11) Use coasters on wooden side table when placing wet glasses
12) Please remove shoes before entering carpeted rooms
13) After operating the garbage disposal, always let the water run for a little to flush particles completely through the system
14) Bring electric kettle and coffee maker away from the cupboards when in use so as not to damage the cupboards with steam
15) Keep the remotes for the TV’s in the rooms where they belong and please do not tamper with the entertainment system
16) Put umbrellas down if it becomes windy
17) No sitting on the indoor furniture with wet bathing suits or suntan oiled bodies
18) PLEASE use water sparingly. We are in the midst of a severe drought and are having our water rationed. Please do your part to keep usage down
19) Use the air conditioning sparingly. Enjoy the sounds of the country by opening the windows after the sun sets behind the mountain. The cool evening air and room fans keep the house very comfortable. Close the windows and shutters in the morning when it begins to heat up outside to keep the hot air out. It is rare that air conditioning is needed given the well insulated house.