Situated on the first floor of Palazzo Pfanner, a charming baroque palazzo and building of historical interest in the centre of the town of Lucca, the historic suite recreates perfectly the atmosphere of the antique noble residences for visitors who wish to try this unique experience.
The apartment, which has frescoes dating back to the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and the original ceiling with beams and ‘seminato alla veneziana’ flooring, offers a splendid panoramic view over the garden.
Situated on the first floor of Palazzo Pfanner, a prestigious baroque palace and a building of historic interest in the centre of Lucca, the apartment recreates the atmosphere of ancient patrician homes. The apartment, frescoed during the 18th and 19th centuries, with the original beamed ceiling and floor decorated with small coloured mosaics in the Venetian style, offers a splendid panoramic view over the 18th century historic Garden of Palazzo Pfanner and the adjacent city Walls. It comprises a vast light double bedroom with three wide windows that look onto the Garden (with the possibility of adding two little folding beds suitable for children from 0 to 4 years old), a bathroom with shower cabinet, a sitting cum dining room (with two added single beds), a kitchen with an ancient stone sink and a corridor. The fireplace can be used but only with the consent of the owner. Free access is available from the apartment to the adjacent monumental Residence and Garden. The apartment is furnished with valuable period furniture, has autonomous central heating, TV, WiFi and bedroom, bathroom and kitchen household linen.
- The time for check-in is the following: 10:00 -18:00. It is possible to check-in at different times but only with prior notice of at least 24 hours.
- The landlord undertakes to have the apartment in perfect condition, cleaned, well-aired and, if necessary, heated.
- At the end of the lease the renter will return the keys to the landlord or his representative.
- The renter must leave the apartment in good order and in the condition it was handed over by 11:00 am on the last day of the lease.
- In the rent the costs of gas, light and water are included.
- The final cleaning is charged to the renter (€ 30,00).
- The number of occupants (adults and children) cannot exceed the number of beds.
- In the apartment no animals of any size are allowed.
- Smoking is forbidden in the apartment.
- It is forbidden for the renter to perform acts and behave in such a way as to cause inconvenience to other inhabitants of the Palazzo.
- The renter cannot carry out any modification, innovation, improvement or addition to the rented apartment.
- The renter expressly exonerates the landlord of all responsibility for direct or indirect damage deriving from facts independent of the landlord, including innocent interruption of the services.
- The renter is allowed free entrance, during opening times, to visit the Garden and the monumental Residence except when these are closed to the public for private receptions. It is however expressly forbidden to consume food and drink inside the Residence or the Garden, or to stay there for other than a simple visit.