Location location! Freshly renovated, big & sunny apt in the heart of the Plateau & 2 steps from downtown. 3 min. walk from St-Laurent, St-Denis and Sherbrooke Street. Can accomodate 6 people. 2 seperate & private rooms + sofa bed. Free int. parking.
Beautiful, bright Plateau apartment with on one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Big rooms with 1 queen bed & 1 double bed, queen Sofa bed in the living room, dining area, opened space with kitchen, washer & dryer in the bathroom. Wifi & Smart TV with Netflix. Free indoor parking, 2 minutes walk away. Third floor of the building with lots of light.
Free indoor parking for those who are driving.
The apartment is literally a 5 minute walk from many main streets such as St-Laurent, St-Denis & a one minute walk, from Sherbrooke and the pedastrian Prince Arthur street. The closest metro is Sherbooke on the Orange Line.
Общение с гостями
I'm available to greet & receive you. I can also be helpful if you need assistance or recommendations. I've been living in the Plateau for many years, and know the area very well so I can share information, tips & addresses.
1. Smoking is not allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
4. I don't ask for a security deposit. So please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. If you break, you pay.
5. Partying in the apt is not permitted. We ask our guests to respect our neighbors and no loud music please.
6. Please let me know if you're traveling with pets. We can discuss the details.
У этого хозяина 55 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi I'm David. I'm a painter & love meeting people. I've been living in the Plateau, Montreal for the last 40 years, and I guess you could say I know every little corner of it! Tell me what you want to do in Montreal, and I'll help you along. That is if you need my help.
I was born in Barcelona, Spain, and speak fluent English, French, Spanish, and even Portugese.
I have 2 grown-up kids that live in the area. They are musicians and play in a great Indie-pop band. I love walking in the parks, going to the movies, visual arts, restaurants & getting together with my friends and loved ones. I also sing and play music with my friends and organize small music jams.
I'm very sociable, resourceful, and welcoming. I look forward to meeting you, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in my Plateau apartment with everything it has to offer.